Brookhaven at County Line - Indianapolis, IN

Brookhaven at County Line offers all this, and more. We're close to conveniences like shopping, restaurants and medical facilities- making your life just a little easier. Even better, our resident activities and amenities help you get to know your neighbors and build a new community of friends!

At Brookhaven, professional and friendly service is our standard, and our experienced staff is eager to assist you during your transition. We want you to feel comfortable and secure knowing we are committed to providing the highest quality service. Peace of mind is what you deserve!

Very Happy Here

I am very happy with this community. The staff is caring and helpful. It is very clean and taken care of. They have alot of great activities to help stay active. I would highly recommend for others seeking good care.

A nice place, overall

Generally they do a good job here. The staff are friendly, and the services and activities that they provide are good. The main area I'd like to see them improve in is being more comprehensive when it comes to the cleaning. The common areas, and the areas near the leasing office are kept very clean, but other areas get much less attention, and it shows.

NOT 55 and up

At first we thought it was what we wanted for the elderly, but it's not for the elderly. You have kids running up and down the halls, playing in the elevators, slamming doors, you see young people coming in with alcohol. It's young people-teenagers, 21 year olds- that have moved in here and people with kids. They say its for 55 and older but it's not. They have 3 buildings, if they would just make this building for just seniors it would probably be great, they do some nice things, every morning they have coffee and breakfast and thats mostly elderly, the downstairs lobby is just beautiful-but it's just not a very comfortable environment and the other families are really upset too, they said they just can't believe the lies they tell.

Very impressive. I really liked this ...

Very impressive. I really liked this place.

I like this one!

I like this one!

Met with director, very nice, and inf...

Met with director, very nice, and informative about her community.

we are still considering this as a fi...

we are still considering this as a first option. Our only hesitation is the problem of transport (no car