Brookdale Saginaw Memory Care - Saginaw, MI

Brookdale Saginaw Memory Care - Saginaw, MI has yet not published prices.

I feel at home here

The staff here is really nice and they do a really good job in making sure they interact engage my Mother in various activities. They have great communication and if anything happens they call me immediately. For activities, they have things like games, singing, watching TV, and parties. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Best foot forward

The staff does a good job of putting their best foot forward. They usually have about 3 staff members per 20 residents. The building is very clean and attractive looking. The rooms are appropriately sized and spacious. The staff cleans often as well as doing the laundry. They serve 3 meals a day and serve desserts/snacks. If my mom needs food in the middle of the day they are able to get her more food. For activities, they offer exercise classes. I was lead to believe they would be doing memory care and have different groups come in to entertain but I have seen very little and not as much as I thought there would be. They also said that they would take my mom on field trips but from what I’m aware that hasn’t happened in the 2 months she’s been there.

Outstanding Care

The care at this community is outstanding. The community is nice and clean. I like knowing that she is happy with the nice meals and she likes helping with the staff on cooking. She likes all the activities and I like knowing that she is very happy. I would highly recommend this community for the care and value for their loved ones.

Very nice place.

Very nice place.

Get pricing, reviews and availability for Brookdale Saginaw MemoryCare - Saginaw, MI. For a free assessment, call (866) 396-3202.