Brookdale Ridgmar - Fort Worth, TX

Brookdale Ridgmar - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

was dirty and had mold in the 2 rooms shown during visit

Ridgemar is close to the base and had everything I am looking for. They would negotiate the price depending on the floor. Bedrooms floor plan is a small for my furniture. Still a possiblity.

This is an exceptionally nice place. The staff were engaged, professional, and genuinely interested in the well-being of their residents. Absolutely the best option I have seen for senior living.

Food is Excellent!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since he recently made the move into this community. The staff have been kind to him and I know he is being well taken care of while I am away. The food is absolutely excellent and he has been enjoying all of the great activities with the other residents. I would highly recommend this place to anyone interested, it has been the perfect fit for my dear friend.

My nice home for care

I like living in this community. The staff is nice and attentive to my needs. I like that I am able to go for lunch with the other residents. The community is always clean and they do have activities that are offered. I would recommend others to this nice community for the good care.

Great tours. Did 2. One with my husband and one with my father in law. Lots of good info and the meal was outstanding.

A good place...

I had a good tour of Brookside Ridgemar. It was a nice facility and the person that took me around was fantastic. The only reason we did not choose them was that we had to go with the least expensive place, but other than that, this was a very good option for anyone.

A bit pricey...

This was a fairly nice facility when we toured. The facility was clean and the staff were nice. However, my father's room would not have a balcony if he would have moved in here. It was also a bit out of our price range, so we did not move my father here.

So far, mom is happy!

So far, my mother likes it. It's hard for her to some things and they don't have the help because it is assisted living, but I will be moving closer to her to help out. She loved the social aspect of it, she has joined activities. My mother's apartment is comfortable, though she is not used to living in such a small space. They clean her apartment once a week and she likes the staff. They sometimes forget ton tell her she has packages. Overall it has been a good experience for her, she even found someone that lives there that she graduated high school with!

Fine facility.

This facility is just fine! It is very clean and the staff were friendly and answered our questions. In the end, my family decided not to go with this location because it was a bit pricey, but overall, the facility was very nice!

So far, so good!

My loved ones are doing okay since their move to Brookdale Ridgemar. They are still adjusting but their apartment is comfortable and it has been a good experience.

Very nice place

I'm entirely satisfied with Brookdale Ridgmar. It's a nice, clean place, and everyone seems very friendly!

10 out of 5 stars!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far I'm very impressed with the level of care and service offered at Brookdale Ridgmar! We had a disappointing experience with another Brookdale facility, but the staff at this location have really blown me away! Everyone is so friendly and always ready to help! They've been very accommodating, and I get the sense that they want to make sure my loved one is somewhere that fits her particular needs.

Not yet!

The place was fine except it was to expensive. The people were friendly and the staffed seemed nice. The tour went well. There was really nothing wrong with the place, but nothing stood out to us. We just didn't think that it was a good fit for us.

My mother's choice!

The Brookdale Ridgmar was my mother's choice. The place was very nice, clean and organized. The residents all seemed very happy and we had a good tour of it. The reason we had to choose another place, was because of location. This place was just too far from my home.

Great Tour, This is a Very Good Community

We had a great tour of this community. I was very impressed, and it was no of my top picks. The community looked great, everything was very well maintained. The staff was very kind and friendly. They were also informative and knowledgeable. They had great monthly specials. This is a very good community with kind people.

Thriving in Transition

My mom is thriving at Brookdale Ridgmar. The first time she entered her new apartment, she was overwhelmed with thankfulness. This is the first time my mom has not lived in a house and she loves the space. One bedroom, living area and full kitchen.
The staff were incredibly supportive and helpful in her transition from the rehab facility. The friendly environment has assisted her to navigate throughout the facility on a regular basis.
The facility has undergone a tremendous remodel which leads to challenges but the renovation has paid off in the benefits of fresh paint, upgraded carpet and very clean feel.
Coordinating all the care my mom required from her surgery was perhaps the biggest challenge but everyone worked together to insure the best care.

Great Tour!

The staff that offered the tour at the community Brookdale Ridgmar were very friendly and knowledgeable. They were helpful and able to address all of our concerns. The community is very well kept and maintained well throughout.

My parents say the food is their favorite part!!!

They have a bunch of activities that my parents enjoy participating in. The staff are friendly and know my parents by name. The community is currently under construction and I think it will be nice when they are done. They do keep the community clean.

Knowledgeable Tour Guide!!

I really liked the community everyone seemed to be interacting with each other good. The layout of the community was nice it worked good for my mother in law. They had a lot of amenities. The community was well organized and clean. The staff that i met during the tour was nice and answered all of my questions.

Beautiful Decor

I really enjoyed my tour of this facility, it was one of my top picks for my mother. The location of the community was very convenient for our family. From what I saw everything looked well maintained and very clean. The staff was kind and helpful. It was just a little more expensive for our budget. I loved the decor and my tour went very well.

good home

Well I don't know if I'm going to be happy here. But the house was to big for me so I don't think I will be sad. It's ok so far.

Very nice

This community is very nice. Everyone seems like family here. There are a broad range of activities which is nice. The building is always clean, everyone seems happy and the staff is very courteous and on top of their jobs.

Overall Great Place

My mother was only here a short amount of time. However, Brookdale Ridgmar was a very great place

Courteous staff

The food is really good. That is a big deal with my Mom. sometimes there is a lack of communication with the staff. It's not a major issue though.
The staff is very courteous and usually respond promptly when we need something.

Great sense of community

There is a great sense of community and family here. The staff is so friendly and professional and everyone seems so happy here. The food is great and the activities seem enjoyable for everyone involved.

very nice and very considerate

They are excellent! I have been here at Brookdale Ridgmar for nearly two months and I feel very safe and secure here. All the people I interact with are very nice and very considerate, especially the staff. I am very happy here and would recommend them,

They've advertised with their food and dining being wonderful, but I wasn't too impressed. Portions were extremely small and never looked like the food on display for the day.
It was important for my mother to feel comfortable, get acquainted with the facility and not feel alone the first several weeks. I was assured there were residents assigned to new tenants specifically to help them through this process. I was with my mother virtually everyday the first several weeks and never had anyone offer to show mom around.
Overall it's a nice place. Its clean and lots of activities if you so choose to participate.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Best Place for Mom

I knew the moment we walked in that this was the best place for my Mom.
The professional staff took us by the hand and made both my Mom and I at home. Val Lame made our first visit very comfortable. We just celebrated week one and know our needs are met.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Best Place for Mom!
Every time I visit, I see another person I have known for years, it's a comfort to see familiar faces during a big change.
Thank you for referring us to Brookdale Ridgmar.
Sincerely, LIZ Lattimore

Pleasant surprise

My wifes 92 year old mother had been living in a small apartment off of my sons house that she just loved, it was everything she needed and she was happy. Due to the sons job change it became necessary that we move her. Needless to say she was unhappy and reluctant. She was convinced she could never be as happy anywhere. We moved her to Brookdale Ridgmar, everyone was so helpful and nice, from the janitor to the office manager they show genuine caring and concern for her comfort. Everything is clean, neat, well maintained, and all the tenants seem so happy , mom was won over. She couldn't help but like the apartment and the people, she started viewing the move as a new chapter in her life. We couldn't be happier with the way things went.

A nice place that reminds me of a cruise ship

The Brookdale Ridgmar is a nice place. It reminds me of a cruise ship because of the way the restaurants are set up and the feel of the place. It feels very accommodating to elderly people. The facility is always very clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and helpful. It's kind of expensive. I can't rate the care services because i'm not sure about that. It is not applicable. There seems to be a lot of activities.

They are great

The Brookdale Ridgmar is a nice community. They are great! It is always spotless. The staff is very kind and helpful. You get a great atmosphere for what you pay for. The care givers do a great job at taking care of the residents. This place is excellent.

I don't have any complaints.

I don't have any complaints. The staff and overall Brookdale community is great! We don't have any complaints about the food, I eat there all the time. The Sunday brunch is awesome. I am happy with Brookdale.

decent, but not for him

I suspect that most people who are planning to go to Brookdale or a place like it are excited about it as there will be activities for them, meals prepared, etc. The gentleman I was working with to potentially get set up there at Brookdale Ridgmar was not excited or looking forward to it, so we ended up not going with it. From what I saw though it seemed like a decent facility with decent staff and I'm sure it would be great for many seniors looking to go that route.

2 thumbs up!

They take real good care of my dad. From the moment we took the tour we were very impressed. It was our first stop and no further stops were needed. If there are ever any issues, they let me know and we work through them together. Two thumbs up!

The independent living, at town village is great.

The independent living, at town village is great. Our loved one needed a little more care than they could offer. The room was pretty small, and she didn't utilize all the things that were available there.

Wonderful place

My grandmother was very hesitant about moving until she visited Town Village Ridgmar . The people there are so friendly and such a beautiful atmosphere , it really helped her in her decision to move. .Thank you so much for your referral !

Zandria was wonderful. She ...

Zandria was wonderful. She was so friendly and showed so much compassion towards my parents. The place was beautiful,but mother has decided she wants to be in her own home.

Great place

Everyone was super helpful in getting my Mom moved in and acquainted with the services available. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

It was great!

It was great! It was a wonderful transition. It's a wonderful place for people to be. It was easy to get moved in and settled and they have a wonderful staff. They offer a lot of activities. All the people that live there seemed to be very happy.

Good physical therapy

Compared to the other places ive looked at the cost is in line, im doing therapy downstairs and thats exceptional. The quality is much better than what i was getting before, im seeing the same people everytime. i think im improving and im going down to the happy hour just a little bit,. the people there are fine, everybody has their own problems, they wouldnt be there if they didnt. But the thereapist here has me on a machine as a warm up and then we do a lot of different therapy activities from there. That was one of the things Richard said he would do is change things up so I wouldnt get bored and its a lot better than what i was doing before at the other place

Residents recommendations

Town Village is a very nice community with really friendly staff. We chose it because of the friendliness of the staff and the recommendations of the residents that live there. We got a chance to talk to residents and they just seem very happy and like they enjoy being here. Only issue we have had is mainly just a timing issue with some of the staff. We needed them and they happened to be off. But that is a small timing issue on our part. Overall we are very happy with Town Village and would recommend it to anyone.

Very Impressed

From the moment we walked in the door we were very impressed wand were just wowed. The community is very clean and their staff is really friendly. We have had a chance to eat here and the food is just excellent. We are very happy with Town Village and would recommend it to anyone.

On wait list. However, jus...

On wait list. However, just discovered Independent Living is the living arrangement provided there. I love the atmosphere there and until discovering Independent Living is the only choice, it was my first choice.

beautiful but still indepen...

beautiful but still independent

She really loved Town Village, shes r...

She really loved Town Village, shes ready to move

Price seems more doable at 1800 per m...

Price seems more doable at 1800 per month. Only 2 meals per day. The website only mentions independent living.

We have looked at this one and really...

We have looked at this one and really like it. We are working on the VA funding.

Rental includes 2 meals daily, utilit...

Rental includes 2 meals daily, utilities with the exception of telephone and cable, housekeeping, as well as transportation at no additional charge.

Very nice, but big complex. Appears ...

Very nice, but big complex. Appears to have all of the services, including pool and exercise rooms. Transportation. Only 2 meals per day (B and L or D). Slick place with price to match. Cleaning service only every 2 weeks. Cable xtra.

This one we need to tour again. Loca...

This one we need to tour again. Location is the best..... wish it was on the golf course!

Our beautifully landscaped fountain courtyard and cozy setting makes Town Village the perfect place to be. Just off Interstate 30 across from Ridgmar Mall, our community is only a short distance from the many restaurants and cultural venues of Fort Worth.

As a resident of Town Village, you'll find we offer the perfect balance of fun, engaging activity and respect for your privacy. Join in on a friendly game of bridge or chess in our game room, or visit our on-site beauty and barber shop. If you're interested in more engaging opportunities, participate in one of the water exercise programs in our heated, indoor swimming pool or join in on one of our many planned groups outings or social events. We also offer full-service dining with table-side service in a beautiful setting where you can enjoy a delightful meal among friends.

Our friendly, experienced staff is ready to exceed your every expectation. And if your needs change, we are with you every step of the way. The services we offer, combined with our partnerships with reputable healthcare professionals, give you the peace of mind you need to live life as you please. If you want a senior living community that will allow you to remain active while meeting your needs, Town Village is the place to be.