Brookdale North Chelmsford - Chelmsford, MA

Brookdale North Chelmsford - Chelmsford, MA has yet not published prices.

Would not recommend for loved one.

Has not proven to be all that they said it would be. Staff is pleasant; however, unreliable when care is expected, it doesn't occur in a timely manner.
Three directors in a year! Not responsive to needs. They need to get their act together and manage.

Nice place with very caring staff, a little less luxurious than some of the others and we thought it would be a better fit for my inlaws. We were hoping a placement here would work out but they didn't feel our inlaws were quite the right fit.

Visited om 1/2/2018.Staff very warm and welcoming. answered all my questions and concerns. Will follow up in the next day or two.

Pleasant Tour Overall

I toured this community for my brother, and his needs. Everything went well, and my tour was nice. The community from what I saw is well maintained. The staff I came across was friendly, and my questions were answered. The experience was a pleasant one, but I did find another community that met our needs better.

My Thought Of The Tour

This is a nice community. This community was our second choice. This community however did not seem as active as the community we chose. The people we met were nice and helpful. When we visited we did not see a lot of staff around and it felt like a hotel.

Impressive tour

The people at Brookdale North Chelmsford were very nice.They presented themselves very well. The issue came down to affordability.

We did tour this community. The staff was nice and did answer all of our questions. This was not what we were looking for at the time.

Very Nice Community For My Mother

So far everything is going very well for my mother at this community. It is a very nice community and they keep the facility very clean. The staff is great, they have been wonderful with all they help they give. She is trying some new activities, they offer many for her to choose from. The food is excellent, they do sever a well balanced meal. They are caring for her very well. So I would recommend it.

Very accommodating.

They worked with us and were very accommodating. They were flexible to my Father's needs. He didn't want to commit to long term. There were plenty of activities, but he only participated once in a while. The food was pretty good, I ate there a couple of times as well.

Mixed experience

Our experience with Brookdale North Chelmsford has been somewhat mixed. It seems like a nice enough place overall, the staff is friendly and the facility is clean and well kept. However, I think they could have been a bit more careful and thorough during their evaluation of my loved one. They said they'd be able to handle everything, but that has not turned out to be the case, and it is causing some issues.

45 days approximately Review

Parents have been approximately 45 days, it has been a major adjustment for them, the staff is accommodating but the clients themselvest they do not feel are that friendly. Brookdale does not seem to have an orientation that attaches a new person with a established client. Something that would be helpful. My sister had to point out things ie daily paper that they could sign up for . They were clueless. They are very pleased with the food and staff. The med plan has had klitches which I'm not sure if it's my parents or brookdale. They are signed up for staff to fill med box . It appears it turfed to next shift and last possible moment, causing anxiety , no pills were missed . But when you are paying near 500 / month to supply the pill box please if you can do it timely if avoid stress.

extremely friendly

I have nothing but good things to say about Emeritus at Meadow Lodge (now Brookdale). The staff was extremely friendly. All the activities are very good. They find lots of ways to keep the residents occupied and engaged.

Be Vigilant

My dad paid big money for just barely adequate care, in my opinion. Yes, it's true that we all want the best for our parents, but Emeritus fell short by anyone's standards.

Just be careful how you are billed, the experience we had was one of [removed] and getting overcharged.

[removed].

Looked like a nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I looked at quite a few communities in the area and this one stood out to me as being very nice! The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them as being worth a look!

Seemed nice, not a good fit for us

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a nice place overall, but I don't think it would have been a good fit for my loved one. It had a lot of security measures to prevent wandering, which my loved one did not need and I think would have found restrictive.

They were lovely and beautiful to work with

They were lovely and beautiful to work with, I think she would have liked it there. However we never made it there because my loved one passed away, and while I am sure they legally are not obligated to, it would have been a nice gesture to get some of the money we put down, back, since she never got to go there. I haven't asked or pushed the issue, I am sure they are within their legal right, it just would have been nice.

Good Overall Rating -4 stars

The staff is very friendly and seem to take a genuine interest in the well being of the residents.
The only slight negative review I would add is that there are many LPN's but not RN's.
LPN's are fine, they are hard working and proficient, but it would be better to have RN's too.

Visited site on Friday. Cu...

Visited site on Friday. Cute departure gift: pie!

Overall they do a good job here! It's...

Overall they do a good job here! It's a nice looking facility, although I do feel the decor could use an update, and it is always well kept and clean looking. The staff are friendly, helpful, and easy to work with.A month ago I would have said they could use some work on the food as well, but that has been improving and I've seen a lot more variety on the menu lately. I do think they could use a few more mentally stimulating activities, something a bit more creative and innovative.

Meadow Lodge

It seemed quite good and everyone there was extremely helpful. Unfortunately, my mom developed pneumonia and only stayed there a week before she was admitted to the hospital, where she still is. I hope she'll be back to Meadow Lodge soon.

Fairly happy

My mom isn't here anymore, we moved her somewhere else which is a better location. We didn't really have any concerns with the cleanliness, the friendliness really depended, some were very nice, some were not, but for the most part they handled things very well. I think she did some physical activity type stuff and it wasn't through any fault of theirs, she just didn't really want to particiapte in activities. I was happy in general, it was for memory care and my mom, with help with her medications with dementia, got better and memory care just wasn't appropraite for her anymore. The food wasn't good but considering who was there they had to cook food a certain way for memory care patients. For the most part we were pretty pleased.

The director's were extremely helpful...

The director's were extremely helpful and thorough. They have the most comprehensive materials packet of all the places I've visited and the most straightforward rate information.

Like this place very much.

Like this place very much.

Nice facility, open and clean. Tour w...

Nice facility, open and clean. Tour was excellent and will look at this again soon.

The director called 06/14 and will se...

The director called 06/14 and will send VA info and more about them. private incentives $500 off 1st month's rent, pkgs to help move types of community [removed] time =#3,000 or none. Studio apt. $3,525 all meals, laundry, linens and transportation to docs. in 12 mile radius.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.