Brookdale Florence - Florence, AL has yet not published prices.

This Community is Working Out Great for Us

Everything is working out great since my mothers move to this community. It is a very nice facility, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. I know she is safe, and in good hands. The activities director is great, but the meals could use some improvement. They are trying to improve the meals. The community, and her room are neat, and tidy when I come to visit. This community has worked out well for us, and I would highly recommend it.

Just moved mom in...

We visited every senior community in Northwest AL and decided on Brookdale Florence. Space was very important to mom so she could carry her things from home. Her apartment looks beautiful.
The staff is wonderful and caring. Activities director has been there for years and loves her job and the people. Mom is looking forward to planting in the beautiful gardens.
Selecting a community can be a difficult but I think we made a good choice.

I would live here

The staff at this community were excellent with my friend during her stay here. The food is really good. The community is clean and well maintained. This is a really nice beautiful community. I would recommend this community.

I couldn't be happier with our decision to place my Grandmother at Brookdale! The staff is wonderful and very welcoming. The facility is very clean and beautiful. Her apartment is cozy and very roomy! The food is wonderful. I would highly recommend this facility!

This community feels very comfortable!!

I have lived at Brookdale Florence for a short time and everybody is wonderful. They have numerous activities to enjoy. I am getting use to a new diet but the food is delicious. The community is clean and the grounds are beautiful. They have a garden and the residents are encouraged to bring in items to plant. I would recommend this community.

Seems like a nice place!

Things seem to be going very well at Merrill Gardens so far! They're very friendly, and we appreciated that during the touring process they let us see a few different people's rooms to see how they had them set up. The staff have been very welcoming, and our loved one has been settling in nicely! We were a bit worried that he would sneak out and go back to his house whenever he got the chance, but he really seems to like it here! They're also always happy to have family members visit, and have no problems letting people join in for meals!

Amanda Warren

Thank you for the positive feedback! It's wonderful to know that your loved one is enjoying our community! If you ever have any concerns don't hesitate to call us!

Nice staff and looks good, but just average.

This place was beautiful, high end and elegant. The cleanliness was not as great as it looked though. When we moved out, the bathroom stands stuck to the floor. The staff were very nice, and they loved the residents. They did have activities, but not as much as some places, the food was okay but we moved and everything at the new place is better and we pay about half of what we were paying here.

Amanda Warren

While we wished this review was on better terms, we appreciate you letting us know of these problems. We work hard to provide a top-notch place to live, and are disappointed these problems occurred. If you're willing to give us another chance, we'd love to work with you personally to ensure a more positive experience.