Brookdale Brockport - Brockport, NY

Brookdale Brockport - Brockport, NY has yet not published prices.

Beautiful facility and everyone was upbeat, friendly and very helpful. We looked at a studio option and it was adequate. Very clean throughout. Air fresheners in the building bothered me (sensitive to these). Costs seemed quite reasonable for services provided.

Very Nice Staff In This Community

My husband is doing well with his move to this community. I do feel he is safe, and in good hands. The staff at this facility is very nice. They are doing a good job taking care of him, and his needs. They do a good job with the cleanliness. Whenever I come to visit everything is nice, and clean. Everything has worked out well for us in this community, and I would recommend it. It is a nice facility.

Great Place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this place for my loved one. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to accommodate our needs to the best of our ability. Overall it was a great experience it was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Wonderful facility; I was unsure what Memory Care would be like but it felt safe - a smaller community that would fit well for my mom. Access to all the activities if she wanted to continue to attend larger groups and go on the regular activities but the right mix of both for her changed needs.

Nice Facility

This is a nice facility, and my tour of it went pretty well. The community was nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff was friendly, and kind. My questions were answered. Our issue was the room they showed us was too small for my parents. It was good experience overall, and my tour went well.

Good Place for Mom

My mother has been placed in a good community. So far everything is working out pretty. She is doing very well, and I'am pleased with all they have done.

The administrative staff are nice

I was not totally happy with some of the health care dad received while he lived here. He had a medical issue and we did not know who to talk to help with this. It took about four days before they tried to help him. They accommodated his dietary needs. The community is clean and his room was beautiful. They offer daily activities and the residents seem happy. The staff was nice and encouraging. I would recommend this community for a more active person.

A good choice for Alzheimer's care.

The staff are attentive in my loved ones unit. They are accommodating and cooperative. This community does not accept Medicaid so unfortunately we are going to have to move her. We have noticed things are positive when we visit. The community looked clean and it is a good value. I would recommend this community.

Very nice. Staff accommodates residents needs creating a very homelike residence.

As you may know, my mother Lois Watson was a patient there 7 or 8 years ago. Our family was pleased with care that was provided to her and from our visit it this will be a great place for our father. Dad has no complaints and has enjoyed his stay, the bus rides to the country and the music concerts.

Best choice for dad's needs

We reviewed several facilities and the Landing fit our needs best. Everyone is very attentive, caring and genuine in speaking with or about residents. We are particularly associated with the memory care unit. We feel very comfortable in asking questions an speaking with nurses and administrators. My father adjusted quickly and has developed a group of friends. He is very rarely in his room, which is a good thing. He loves the food and the people who take care of him. Any facility is going to be expensive, however, my dad's care, treatment and living conditions are the main important issue. We try to involve ourselves in dad's care and any family associated activities. We are very happy with selecting Emeritus at Landing in Brockport.

Nice looking place!

My husband is unique. A lot of services he needs is not available. I like the friendliness of the staff and the knowledgeable staff they have.

So Far We Are Pleased

My loved one has been here for 4 or 5 weeks. So far we are pleased with everything we have seen. We are having a review tomorrow to go over everything. There has been no concerns or issues.

Everything is really good.

Everything is really good. We had a mix-up with medication in the beginning but they were able to address that issue right away. It has been better than I aticipated. There really aren't any concerns or anything I would like to see improved.

The friendliness of the staff and their interaction with the residents really stood out.

The friendliness of the staff and their interaction with residents really stood out to us. The one thing that caught me off guard is, anything that a resident does, a report is filed with the head office. I just never realized it was that way. The communication is great any time she does anything off-kilter I get a phone call. So I am always informed and know what's going on whith her.

should have been better for the cost

An elderly female in our family went there for a while so we could figure out a place that would be more affordable as the Landing is a private facility and very expensive. Upon arrival there by process all of her medications were turned over, which would've fine if every time she needed one not taken daily they would call asking for it. We'd have to go through it all over again that they wanted them, they had them already, so they'd look and call back saying oh we found it. Mybe that wouldn't happen if they didn't have some of the lowest paid employees dispensing medications, using aid's instead of nurses for such an important duty. Her room wasn't being cleaned like they said it would. It wasn't all bad though, they made sure she got her healthy meals and snacks so she now only needs insulin injection once a day, the rest of the time she uses an oral medication. Also if we wanted we could have brought her cat in to stay with her.

Good Community

(Value Not Rated) Emeritus was very conveniently located for me to be able to visit. I like the community and it seemed like it was a good community. The community is clean and the staff seemed to know what they are doing. I am very pleased with Emeritus.

Thinking of Removal

We have had some issues with Emeritus and are not pleased. Have tried to fix the issue and they just pass the blame back and will not take responsibility even after we have tied up the loose ends. We had chose this community because it was the only assisted living community in the area we were looking. We are disatisfied with our situation and will be removing loved one from this community.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.