Brookdale Broadway Cityview - Fort Worth, TX

Broadway Plaza provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

My loved one is very happy!!

I am very pleased with how things are going for my sister since she made the move into this community. The staff have been outstanding and I am comfortable with the care they are providing her. She is always so happy and vibrant when I go to visit her which really gives me a peace of mind. Overall we are very satisfied with this place and would recommend it to anyone.

I took a tour!

Brookdale Broadway Cityview was another community that I toured. It was a nice facility and the person that took me around was fantastic. The only reason we did not choose them was that we had to go with the least expensive place, but other than that, this was a very good option for anyone.

Fun Experience!!

I have no complaints about the experience I had at this community. All of the staff where friendly and helpful to my loved one and I during our tour. I liked the floor plan they had, it was open with wide hallways and lots of extra space in common areas for when families visit. It just was not the right location for my loved one.

Staff are wonderful!

The staff are doing well with caring for my mother. They make themselves very accessible and are responsive to any concerns that we may have. The food is generally pretty good. The community is very nice and clean throughout. They offer a variety of activities for my mother to enjoy like exercise, worship service, and outings to a community church.

Very Pleased

We have been every pleased with every thing. This place has been everything we have hoped that it would be. My mom is happy here.

The food here was really good

Our loved one lived here for a while. They did such a good job, when we moved we went with another Brookdale. It's nice that they have such a large system, it made the move easy. The food here was really good just like it is at the new place.

A Place for Mom

We were at a loss as to where to place my mother, until we found A Place for Mom. They were very helpful and we found the perfect place.

Nice looking, but expensive

This is a very nice looking community, however it is very expensive and they didn't appear to provide significantly better care for the cost. The layout of the community would also not have been a good fit, there are a lot of long hallways to traverse.

Beatiful Place

This is a beautiful facility but it's much too large of a community for my mom. She wouldn't be able to get around very well.

Separate villas w/ laundry Full kitchen