• Specializing in Alzheimer

Friendly staff, clean and maintained facilities, provide level of services for my mother needs.

Jill Record

Thank you for your review. If there is anything else we can for you or your mother, please reach out and call us at [removed].

Everything is going great!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she has recently made the move into this community. The staff have been wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. She is loving the dinning experience and other activities that are available to the residents throughout the week. Overall it is a great place and we would defiantly recommend it to anyone interested.

Jill Record

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it! Please call us directly if there is every anything we can do for you or your mother. [removed]

Brother-in-law is doing well

This is a good community.

Jill Record

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it! Please call us directly if there is ever anything we can do for you or your mother. [removed]

Very nice, well-kept small community. Everyone we met was very friendly. This community was very close to our home and just what we were looking for in a new home for my mother.

Jill Record

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

Too big!

When we toured the Bristol Village, we thought it was very nice but we were looking for something more home-like. This place was too big and my loved one would not be getting the individual attention we wanted.

I fell in love!

This place has been awesome. I was stressed and needed to find my sister a good place very fast and Matthew [Removed] was excellent. He invited us in and was very helpful and a delight to work with. The staff is great with my sister. I am very pleased with the community. The location is super convenient for me and I can visit everyday.

Comfort For Mom!!

The community does a very good job taking care of my mother. They offer a variety of activities such as bingo night or movie night. I have not tried the meals myself but I have heard the residents complain that the portions are a bit small. For the most part, the community does a good job of listening to the resident's complaints and fixing them.

Not for US!

I got to take a tour here and immediately knew that this place would not work. The community is dark and the rooms are just way to small. I also did not like that they did not have a life alert button for the residents. The staff just goes around to see what the residents schedules are. The price is good, but it just wasn't a match.

I like this community!!

The staff are very attentive and nice. The administrator is good and he is quick to respond to our questions. The community is very clean. They offer a lot of activities for the residents to enjoy. Mom likes the food and I would recommend this community.

A Smiling Staff

My mother has been doing really good here and I am very pleased with our choice to move her here. The community is pretty clean and well kept. The staff has been wonderful and helpful they are always smiling. They offer pretty good activities here, my mother enjoys going to bible study. The food is very good. My mother's diet has improved so much since being here, she is now eating regular food. A Place for Mom really helped in guiding me to the right place. This is a community I would recommend.

Great Facility - Great Staff

We are very pleased with our decision to move our father here.

The facility is clean, well located and the staff do go above and beyond to make sure he is well cared for.

Great Facility!!!

I read all the reviews below and toured the facility with the idea that this community was equal to the others I had daddy in. I cant say how wrong I was. The administrator just so happen to be there on a Saturday. He took his time and explained his philosophy on the community and how it differs from the others. I came back that Monday after researching a little more and my father moved in the following week. He has now been at the facility for several weeks and I can honestly say, this is the best facility in Georgia. I "pop" in at different times and weekends and the administrator, nurse or manager is there on site.. The administrator goes above and beyond, the staff is attentive and are well trained and the food is amazing. I am so happy to have found this facility, I had honestly felt discouraged as my dad has been in 3 others in Conyers. This facility stands out above the rest.

Five-Stars

I think what they do really well is with checking on the residents and making sure they are engaged in activities and not just sitting around. I think the administrator does a good job with transitioning the family in to the place.

Nursing wife with husband in memory care

I have had nothing but a great experiences at Bristol Village. I am there almost everyday visiting my husband. He has severe dementia and often wanders,losing things and is not able to care for himself. I moved him to Bristol After having a bad experience at 2 other facilities here in Conyers. Since the move he is less agitated, we find most things he likes to carry around and lose and the staff always knows what has gone on with him. The activities are great for him as it is very limited to what he is able to do. This is community is very focused on care and is never fowl smelling. I give much credit to the administration for this. It is not uncommon to see the administrator helping the CNA's in all aspects of the care for the residents. This is something I have never seen, I found it to be absolutely amazing. I also see the same staff at the same times week after week. I know my husband doesn't remember but it comforts me to know he is being cared for.

There is some inconsistency, and some things could be improved.

The cleanliness of the rooms wasn't being kept up, as well as I would like, I had to ask to have some things clean. There have been some communication issues, as far as monitoring the things that were being done for mom. They are very sweet and trying to do a good job, but a lot of times it's hard to know what's going on. They don't seem to communicate from shift to shift. They were not reading the chart very well either.They could do better with the little courtyard area, they haven't been able to get it up to par. They were really our only option in the area. It was new and clean, and the people were very friendly, and they said they could handle it. They are very quick to let us know when she has moved to another stage, however, sometimes it's just a slump.

So far so good.

So far so good. The activities appear to be pretty limited, they seem to be watching television. We looked at a number of places, it is among the cleanest of the places. They have a number of people to do the work. Other than the limited activities, they seem to do a good job.

Everything Is Okay

The introduction to Bristol Village was great. The only issue that I did have with Bristol Village was that they could not locate an item and then it was lost, so that was the only problem. Everything else was okay.

My Dad Loves Life at in the Village

My father did respite care at Bristol Village in early May when there were only 10 residents. Dad has the late stages of dementia/Alzheimer’s Disorder so we knew that we were going to have to find an inpatient facility for him soon but everywhere that I had viewed in the past just didn’t seem to fit who we were as a family. Then I toured Bristol Village. They have a max of 70 beds and a staff of 55. That is almost a 1:1 patient to caregiver ratio. I know some will say “Oh they are going to do a bait and switch on you” but on the three different unannounced visits that I have made to see Daddy, the staff was the same with me on those visits as they were when Daddy first entered the facility. I miss my Daddy with all my heart but I am thankful for Bristol Village and the level of care that they are giving him so that he can continue to “age in place”.

Great To See Open

It is great to see this facility reopened.

We've heard great things.

It is wonderful for our community.

Brand new facility. Beautiful!

We will be moving our dad here soon.

Love this facility and the colors.

We can't wait for this facility to open.

First, it's much needed.

Secondly, I drove by it twice and am very impressed.

I will highly consider moving my mother there soon.

Manchester Court is an Assisted Living & Memory Care community located in Conyers, GA. Located close to downtown Conyers, residents and family members can take advantage of our historical district during festivals and visiting restaurants and shopping. At Manchester Court, our focus is on supporting independence through overall wellness.

Our community is staffed 24-hours a day, 7-days a week to care for each of our residents. As a smaller community, we get to know each one of our residents on a personal level and are able to support each person as an individual. At admission, we start with an assessment and work with the resident, family and physician(s) to create a tailored care plan. Our community also offers on-site medical services through our network of healthcare professionals including medical physicians, podiatrists, therapy and hospice.

Residents residing at Manchester Court are able to take part in our daily activities. Our activity director regularly speaks with residents about their interests and chooses activities that are socially, physically and mentally engaging. A popular gathering place on most days is in one of our two beautifully landscaped courtyards where Residents, family, and friends enjoy stimulating conversations or just relaxing and enjoying the great outdoors.

Additional amenities and services in our inclusive pricing:

- 3 delicious meals a day, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Common areas such as the activities room, TV lounge, music room
- On-site beauty/barber shop