Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate (WA301-005) - Burien, WA

Review of Marissa Beach of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

Marissa went above and beyond the call of duty to help us find a home. She listened to us and never rushed us into a decision. Her integrity is refreshing and we would recommend her.

Review for Tay Krull of Berkshire Hathaway in Burien, WA

Tay is a great broker and did a wonderful job helping us sell our home.

Review of Maura Costello of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

Maura is a great agent. You can tell that she has a lot of experience and knowledge of the area. She listened to us, answered our questions and never tried to force a home down our throats. We love her attitude and would recommend her.

Review for Ameet Pradad of Berkshire Hathaway in Burien, WA

Ameet's expertise was impressive. He was patient and helpful and always available when we reached out to him. He is a very professional agent that we would highly recommend.

Review of Sarah Bilderback of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

Sarah was encouraging and reassuring. She never gave up on selling our home. You can tell that she really enjoys her job and has a true passion for it. We would highly recommend her.

Review for Maura Costello of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

Maura was very attentive to my needs and knowledgeable about the market. She was able to answer all of my questions. I would recommend her.

Review for Tay Krull of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

He was able to answer all of my questions, and was well informed. I liked that he always answered his phone. I chose to work with him because he was the listing agent, and that made it easy. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Review for Caren Gibson of Berkshire Hathaway in Burien, WA

Caren was a pretty good agent. She kept the lines of communication open and what she did not know, she made sure to find out.

Review of Ameet Prasad of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

He was well informed. I thought he was really friendly, just a nice guy. I chose to work with him because we had a mutual acquaintance. I would recommend him to others for sure.

Review for Marissa Beach of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

She did a great job. I would give her fives all across the board. She was definitely someone I would recommend to others, and we were very happy with her. She was great to work with.

Review for Tay Krull of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

Review for Tom Shires of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

He was very informative, and answered any questions we had. We liked that he was always available. We chose to work with him because we have known him for years. After working with him, I would definitely recommend him to others.

Review for Paul Simmons of Berkshire Hathaway of Burien, WA

He did keep me informed, and had answers to all my questions. I don't know that there was one specific thing that I liked best about working with him, but everything went very smoothly. I chose him sort of randomly, he was just who I came across. I would recommend him to others in the future.

Review for Kristy Jacobs of Berkshire Hathaway in Burien, WA

She definitely kept us well informed and was able to answer all the questions we had. I think she works very, very hard to make sure that we are in the right place in the right way. And she is a great problem solver if we ran into any snags. She is very honest and just great to work with. We had worked with her several years ago, before she was with Berkshire Hathaway, so she earned our business long ago. I would absolutely recommend her to others.

Review for Ameet Prasad of Berkshire Hathaway in Burien, WA

He was above and beyond, he is a great guy, a very jolly person, and is always there for you. He was very quick, he was able to get us what we wanted. He came recommended from my sister, and I have recommended to others already.

Review for Linsey Keitges of Berkshire Hathaway in Burien, WA

She was awesome and on top of it the entire time. I have used her two or three times. I will probably use her from now on. She was referred by a family friend that's why I chose her. I have worked with lots of other brokers in the past, and had some not so good experiences, but she was great! She would get back to me within minutes. I recommend her to everyone.

Review for Sarah Bilderback of Berkshire Hathaway in Burien, WA

She was able to answer our questions, and kept us well informed. She was very flexible. I know [Removed] personally, and thats why we decided to work with her. I would absolutely recommend her to others.

Irvine, CA-based HSF Affiliates LLC the parent company to, among others, the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate franchise network. The company is a joint venture of which HomeServices of America, Inc., the nation’s second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm, is a majority owner.

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brings together proven operational excellence, demonstrated integrity and the reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.

Currently operating in 47 states, with over 1,200 offices and more than 42,000 real estate professionals, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, bringing a definitive mark of trust, integrity, stability and longevity to the real estate market.

Our agents have local market expertise, are always on top of neighborhood trends and have access to unique tools that let us price and market your home, to help you achieve your goals.