Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate (WA301-003) - Federal Way, WA

Review of Connie Sprickman of Berkshire Hathaway in Federal Way, WA

Connie Sprickman is a solid agent with a great personality and she got the job done! I am very appreciative of the time she spent making this a smooth process and her attention to detail. Recommended.

Review of Leanne Emery of Berkshire Hathaway in Federal Way, WA

We loved Leanne Emery. She was a great broker. She is kind and very knowledgeable about the area. [removed] put at ease and made the whole process go smoothly. We would use her again and definitely recommend her.

Review of Pam Collins of Berkshire Hathaway in Federal Way, WA

Pam is an excellent agent. She has a very calm demeanor and she is very patient. She handled everything very efficiently and made sure she was attentive to our needs. We would highly recommend Pam.

Review of Holly Schramm of Berkshire Hathaway in Federal Way, WA

Holly was very professional and really seemed knowledgeable about the area. She was great!

Review of Miky Hyun of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Miky was wonderful. We were well informed and she answered all of our questions. We would definitely recommend her for your real estate needs.

Review of Darlene Nguyen of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Darlene is great. You can tell that she really enjoys her job. She is very polished and professional. She knows what she is doing and we really learned quite a bit from her. We would definitely use her again in the future and recommend her to others

Review of Pat Roragen of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Pat was really nice and very professional. She was able to address all of my questions and was very helpful.

Review of Jim McConville of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Jim really knows how to sell a home. He was really great and I would recommend him and Berkshire Hathaway. He did answer any questions that I had and I loved his personality.

Review of Mary King of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Mary was very nice and she really seemed to know what she was doing. She was very professional and courteous. I would recommend her to anyone who is in the market for a home.

Review of Gayle Miller of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Gayle was really knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Once I told her what I was looking for, she really came through. I would definitely use Gail again.

Review of Pat Roragen of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

We love Pat. She was able to answer all of our questions and was very friendly. She was recommended by a good fried. I'm glad we took that advice because we are very pleased. We would use Pat in the future.

Review of Tom Clark of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Tom is phenomenal! He was able to answer our questions (and we had quite a few). We appreciated how thoughtful and friendly he was. Tom was very patient with us throughout the process and we would definitely recommend him.

Review of Kathy Gendron of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Kathy is wonderful. She was so helpful and really knew her stuff. She was able to answer any questions that I had and if she did not know the answer, she made sure to find out. Kathy came highly recommended and I'm so glad that we chose her. It was a seamless experience.

Review of Susie Horan of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Susie was great and yes, she answered all of our questions. We thought she was very personable and kind. She was recommended by a friend and we were very happy with the way she handled things. We would definitely recommend Susie and Berkshire Hathaway.

Review of Tom Brunner of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

Tom was very knowledgeable and put us at ease by answering all of our questions and addressing any concerns that we had. We loved his professionalism and willingness to help. Berkshire Hathaway has a great reputation and came highly recommended. We were not disappointed and would recommend Tom to any homeowner interested in selling their home.

Review of Suzanne Cheney of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

She did a fine job. She was able to answer our questions. I liked that she put in the extra time with us. I chose her based off of my daughter's recommendations. She is someone I would recommend to others.

Review of John Valentine of Berkshire Hathaway of Federal Way, WA

He was well informed and able to answer my questions. I was pretty happy with the experience.

Irvine, CA-based HSF Affiliates LLC the parent company to, among others, the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate franchise network. The company is a joint venture of which HomeServices of America, Inc., the nation’s second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm, is a majority owner.

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brings together proven operational excellence, demonstrated integrity and the reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.

Currently operating in 47 states, with over 1,200 offices and more than 42,000 real estate professionals, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, bringing a definitive mark of trust, integrity, stability and longevity to the real estate market.

Our agents have local market expertise, are always on top of neighborhood trends and have access to unique tools that let us price and market your home, to help you achieve your goals.