Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS (PA301-004) - Philadelphia, PA

Review of Amanda Saunders of Berkshire Hathaway in Philadelphia, PA

Amanda has great knowledge of the area and the market. She goes above and beyond and she worked very diligently for me. She was always prompt in responding to me and answered any questions that I had. This was a very positive experience and I would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Irvine, CA-based HSF Affiliates LLC the parent company to, among others, the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate franchise network. The company is a joint venture of which HomeServices of America, Inc., the nation’s second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm, is a majority owner.

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brings together proven operational excellence, demonstrated integrity and the reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.

Currently operating in 47 states, with over 1,200 offices and more than 42,000 real estate professionals, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, bringing a definitive mark of trust, integrity, stability and longevity to the real estate market.

Our agents have local market expertise, are always on top of neighborhood trends and have access to unique tools that let us price and market your home, to help you achieve your goals.