Bentley (Saskatoon) - Saskatoon, SK

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Perfect community for my dad.Great services&beautiful!Staff very kind&helpful!So very pleased we found this facility!Love it!!!!

Tried to point out some the items that could be improved

We have lived here for ten days and still are adjusting to the life style. The people are very nice that work here and the meals are still a question mark. Some are ok some are not.there has been a pail sitting in our hallway for a week now catching some dripping water from the cieling ,it really isn't very attractive .i think the carpet in the hallways is very dated and not very attractive.However we are doing our best to adjust and I just gave you my honest opion.

good Place to Live

This community is beautiful. Well kept and lovely grounds and very quiet. Staff is very helpful and informative. Suites are very nice and clean. I believe that it's a little too expensive. There are a lot of services that I do not need, so for me it's to much. The meals are good, but the service is slow. Meals are not always ready on time and some are a little small especially the salads.

Revera – The Bentley Saskatoon is nestled in the east side neighborhoods of Wildwood and Lakeview in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. It is located conveniently close to the Market Mall, churches, medical services, and more.

This close-knit retirement community is a warm and inviting environment that fosters friendships and long lasting relationships among residents, families and staff. The wide selection of recreation and leisure activities, social events, scheduled excursions and inviting common areas work together to create a vibrant atmosphere for a fulfilling retirement lifestyle.

The Bentley Saskatoon is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.