Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Amazing!!!

have been visiting with my grandmother there and she takes us for lunch. The food is incredible, not at all what I expected. The service is that of a 5 star luxury hotel. The staff are always smiling and joking around, which makes my Grandmother very happy. Her suite is beautiful and has an amazing view of the park. Well done, Bentley!!

Review of Bentley (Hillsdale) Regina, SK

The Bentley is excellent and my mom loves living there. I really appreciate the help and support that a place for mom gave me when we had no idea where to start looking for somewhere for my mom to live!

Did not meet expectations

Healthy meals were at the top of our list when looking for a place for my Mom. The food did not meet our expectations. Also, the lack of emergency lighting was a concern. Had there had been a fire at night no one would be able to find their way out. The staff were very nice but that wasn’t enough to keep my mom there.

The Bently

It is a beautiful building, nicely decorated well kept. The meals are awesome, so many choices, lots of veggies and fruit, baking and variety of main courses. My mother loves the morning exercise and other activities provided. Her room is a perfect size, and the bedding and towel laundering service is very nice also the room cleaning I is like a luxury hotel.
A suggestion to help make people feel more comfortable would be ,the outings using the bus service can be intimidating for out of towns clients, more could be done to make that a comfortable level.

Keep up the wonderful work To the Staff at the Bently. Thank you from Mom and Myself

Concerned family member

The meals are not 'tasty & nutritious' as advertised. Mom told me she wouldn't invite anyone for a meal. Others there agree with my mom but are afraid to speak up. No back up power lighting in case of a power failure. No one has told my mother what to if an evacuation of the building is required. Wheel chair ramps should be an option to stairs in a seniors facility.No signage indicating where the stairs are. We experienced a power outage a week after my mother moved in and we couldn't find the stairs because the fire /exit doors to the stairwells were closed. We have voiced our concerns to [Removed]. If you can help improve upon the above mentioned it would be appreciated. If not I will have to consider moving my mother and going public with the Bentley's shortfalls. Sincerely, [Removed]

Bentley hillsdale

Very friendly staff who show genuine interest in the residents. Food is very good and suites have good amount of storage.

The Bentley is a great retirement home. I would recommend it to anyone . Laurette who we met when we toured the home was awesome. Made us so welcome and has checked in with us since we moved our uncle there to make sure things were going good.

THE STAFF HAVE BEEN AWESOME, HELPED OUR UNCLE ALOT. WHENEVER WE GO VISIT, THERE IS ALWAYS A FRERINDLY FACE GREETING US, AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE. HAVEN'T MET ONE PERSON WHO DOES NOT LIKE IT THERE.

Very Friendly and accommodating staff

Loved this building, great space, nice warm atmosphere. Prices for the suites were higher than I was first told. Good choice for retirement if you have a very socialble individual. As this was just an introductory visit, it is difficult to rate, but first impression would be a 9/10/

Revera – The Bentley Hillsdale offers a charming retirement living environment, like no other retirement community in Regina, Saskatchewan.

The Bentley Hillsdale is surrounded by lush trees in a quiet neighborhood, within walking distance to beautiful Wascana Park and bird sanctuary. When you walk in the front doors of The Bentley Hillsdale, you instantly feel at home. The elegant Georgian building offers bright natural lighting, and country home décor. The common areas are open concept, inspiring a social atmosphere and providing easy access to the full selection of daily activities.

With 24-hour staffing, a full range of recreation programs and excursions, nutritious meals, and well-used fitness areas, residents feel supported in every way. Everything is designed for a relaxed and fulfilling retirement lifestyle.

The Bentley Hillsdale is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.