Belmont Village Albany - Albany, CA

Belmont Village Albany - Albany, CA has yet not published prices.

Met with [name removed] for a tour and got financials. It is a lovely place, but [name removed] is checking with her head nurse to see if [name removed] would be considered with his extensive care needs. Not sure [name removed] would be comfortable there. We will see him on Monday and talk to him about it in case they would accept him.

A+++

My family and I have experience with other facilities. What I really liked about this community is that I never really see anyone sitting alone or unattended. The staff here is great and when I walk in, the nurses will come right up to me and let me know everything that’s going on. They pay attention to little details like they noticed that my Mother needed some more pajamas. I like that they call me with any little thing. For activities, they go to the movies, have music entertainment come in, they do art projects, and they try to stimulate the mind. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Mom is Happy

This community is nice and very tastefully decorated. The staff is very nice and very helpful a little on the young side though. They come in and clean weekly and do her linens also. The food is very good and you have many options to choose from they always have a vegetable with fish or a different type of meat. Mom enjoys all the daily activities like the Tai Chi and movie nights. Then they will do exercises and go to the gym. There is a nice walking path that you can do laps. There are several secured indoor courtyards throughout the place. I would recommend this community.

Feels like a brand new cruise ship

When I was started to look at facilities for my dad, I spoke with [Removed] at A Place for Mom and he was wonderful. I saw him more like a counselor rather than a salesperson. He sent me a few places to tour and one of them was Belmont. This facility was more than I expected. It is a lot more expensive than other places but it was worth it. The staff answered every single question I had. They were very personable and went about and beyond for my dad. The facility itself is brand new, immaculate, and I was comfortable here. IT was more like a high-end hotel or a brand new cruise ship. My dad needed something to where he felt like he was on vacation, and this was it. I highly recommend this community.