Spacious Apartment!!

I really like my apartment that I recently moved into at this community and so far everything is going very well for me. The apartment that they assigned me is spacious and has a lot of great amenities that came with the unit. They also have a bingo game and a bible study available to all of the residents to keep us involved. The only thing that I am not too thrilled about is the location of my apartment but they told me that I could move after I have been there a year.

All on your own!

This is a retirement community so basically when you get in the apartment you are on your own. However, the staff that I have met are very nice and accommodating when we come.

A superlative senior adult community!

I resided in this very active adult senior community for 4-1/2 years, prior to relocating back to my hometown in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, August 2016. During the course of my tenancy, I never encountered any issues that were not resolved in a timely and professional manner whatsoever! The Property Manager, [Removed], her Building Engineer,[Removed] and her Assistant, run a superlative operation! To this end, I strongly recommend Avalon Place Apartments, Columbia, South Carolina for sure!

It was a good place. It was lovely, and clean and the staff was friendly.

We lived here for a while. It was a good place. It was lovely, and clean and the staff was friendly. My biggest issue was that the price kept going up every year, and eventually I couldn't afford it anymore.