My experience at Avalon Place

Hello, I have been living at Avalon Place since March and I must say I am so very happy here. There is absolutely not one negative thing I can say about this establishment. Everyone is so attentive, I have been treated with the utmost respect and when I have an issue, it taken care of in a timely manner. I hope to live here forever. I must thank you all for your help in securing a place here because you played a big part in this as well. I must also talk about all of the amenities offered here as well. There is always something fun going on that will appeal to everyone. If you are lonely here, it is because you choose to be. This place is amazing.

Spacious Apartment!!

I really like my apartment that I recently moved into at this community and so far everything is going very well for me. The apartment that they assigned me is spacious and has a lot of great amenities that came with the unit. They also have a bingo game and a bible study available to all of the residents to keep us involved. The only thing that I am not too thrilled about is the location of my apartment but they told me that I could move after I have been there a year.

All on your own!

This is a retirement community so basically when you get in the apartment you are on your own. However, the staff that I have met are very nice and accommodating when we come.

A superlative senior adult community!

I resided in this very active adult senior community for 4-1/2 years, prior to relocating back to my hometown in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, August 2016. During the course of my tenancy, I never encountered any issues that were not resolved in a timely and professional manner whatsoever! The Property Manager, [Removed], her Building Engineer,[Removed] and her Assistant, run a superlative operation! To this end, I strongly recommend Avalon Place Apartments, Columbia, South Carolina for sure!

It was a good place. It was lovely, and clean and the staff was friendly.

We lived here for a while. It was a good place. It was lovely, and clean and the staff was friendly. My biggest issue was that the price kept going up every year, and eventually I couldn't afford it anymore.