Pacifica Senior Living Newport Mesa - Costa Mesa, CA

This is an awesome place! The staff is always helpful and knowledgeable of their residents. It is evident in the demeanor how much they care for the residents. Each resident is treated with respect and dignity.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Mom has received good care here. The staff is very caring and she loves her caretakers and feels very comfortable there.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and support staff! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Newport Mesa!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Mom loves her caretakers! The staff is wonderful, caring and do a terrific job. Our favorite caretakers are [name removed] and [name removed]. They make mom feel very comfortable and "at home".

Pacifica Senior Living

We are so happy to hear this!! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Take care!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Newport Mesa - Costa Mesa, CA

I would like to acknowledge caregiver [Removed] who I met while making a new visit to this patient. He was very kind to the patient, knowledgeable about the care and was helpful in giving me important assessment information. He is very patient and kind.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

So far so good!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience has been a very positive one! It's a very nice looking place, not crowded at all, and they seem very well staffed. It's a huge improvement over the previous senior community we tried!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the positive 5 star review. We are happy to have you here with us and thank you for writing a review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Newport Mesa. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! You really made our day today.

The care provided here is excellent and the caregivers are very patient and compassionate with the residents they are in charge of. The atmosphere is very welcoming and homey.There could be a better variety of activities offered for those residents who are a bit higher functioning

Pacifica Senior Living

We always love to receive positive and constructive feedback. We will share your review with the community and Executive Director. Thank you again.

Lovely location. May be too small to stimulate her. Not a bad second choice. Lovely, clean and bright

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it.

Mom's deserve the BEST!

The first time I walked into the Pacifica, I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful re-model. It was a "model" home for Dimentia. The rooms are spacious, there's plenty of bathrooms and showers, it's easy to walk around the compound (with it's herb garden and beautiful flowers), and the Manager is knowledgable, a good listener, and easy-going.
We wanted our Mother to be in a safe, secure, and professional environment, with kind/patient staff.
Pacifica is the perfect place for us! It's quaint, cozy and is somewhere between a 6 bedroom home and a cottage.
They are organized, friendly...and more than willing to accommodate your family. You can tell they care about the well-being of my Mom and want to make sure they know, in detail, what my Mom enjoys.
We are sleeping soundly knowing that our Mother is in good hands.
I get excited when I visit her --- she is smiling, clean and thrilled to see me. (she lights up like a Christmas tree). Since she has moved in, she's hasn't been anxious.
After raising 5 kids as a single Mom, it's time for her to be taken care of instead of her taken care of us.
Mom's deserve the BEST!!!
THANK YOU!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4.5 star review. We appreciate it.

Happy Camper

My Mom & I love the kind, caring staff and the delicious fresh cooked food. She enjoys to walk the beautiful grounds and to be outdoors at her leisure. She has made so many friends and with the planned activities, it keeps her just busy enough.
She is very happy living at Pacifica Newport-Mesa. Her feeling safe, clean and cared for, as well as being engaged in daily activities, means the world to me.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it.

Staff Is Good

I think that they are very good at the customer service with the family. Also good with keeping my dad engaged and socializing and keeping him safe. They have been good at keeping us informed and they are good at taking calls from the family and being friendly about it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review!

really good

They have been remodeling so I think some of the older furniture is being replaced, and the place is very clean and well kept. They keep everyone in a nice community where they are happy and watched over. Their staff is really good. They have been very accommodating and individual support and attention. I have eaten there a few times as well and the food has been very good. It has been a really good experience all around.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Quite clean

The community is quite clean. They could use more activities because they’re a little lacking in that. They’ve been the only community we’ve used so it’s a little hard to compare the value, but they provide all the services we need.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review!

Facility designed for the t...

Facility designed for the task, makes a positive difference. Anji extreamly helpful re Req'd RCFE State forms. Candidate.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Newport Mesa.

Great Activities!

My mother has Alzheimer's and is doing as well as can be expected. The community has always been very clean and the beds are made every day. It's a nice, small facility which makes it very personal. The nurse is amazing and calls often, about everything, which might bother some people but for us, it's been good.

They have an amazing activities director - there are activities all day. It's perfect. It keeps my mother occupied. The activities vary from group singing to parachute activities to seating exercises to bingo and word games. They start of every day with a beauty hour. The residents get their nails done and make up done. It makes them feel like they're starting the day well.

It is expensive, but I know every place is expensive.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Janice, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Newport Mesa.

Mostly shared rooms. Mom would need a...

Mostly shared rooms. Mom would need a private room.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback.

Specialized Memory Care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss issues. (Respite Care available.) Our community creates a customized service and assistance plan for each resident with a variety of therapies and life enrichment activities. Complimentary scheduled transportation, medication management, daily housekeeping and more!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE