Autumn Leaves of Rockwall - Rockwall, TX

Autumn Leaves of Rockwall - Rockwall, TX has yet not published prices.

Family-owned and –operated Autumn Leaves of Rockwall, Texas, is proud to provide exceptional assisted living memory care that truly makes a difference in our resident’s lives.

Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia. Because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business, every employee at Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care. This includes both the team that works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office
staff.

Visit Autumn Leaves of Rockwall, and you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Rockwall, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Rockwall. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Autumn Leaves has been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide our residents with the same exceptional care that we would want for our own family members. That’s why you can trust your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia at Autumn Leaves of Rockwall assisted living memory care. Call us today for a tour to schedule a visit.

Management is very rude.Very overpriced, and don't appear to know what their doing.! Caregivers seems to care about the residents, some seem overwhelmed.

Judy Brown

I’d like to apologize for your disappointing experience while visiting our community. We have already contacted the staff in Rockwall and are taking immediate steps to review the issues you raised.

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your dissatisfaction, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

A tour for care

I toured this community for care. We did not like the staff that was very pushed. We felt like it was a high-pressure sale. We did not like that the other residents were not active and that the staff kept the residents alone while listening to music. They did have activities that we offer. We suggest that families tour this community

Judy Brown

We would like to sincerely thank you for bringing both your compliments and concerns to our attention.

Autumn Leaves is a Blessing

My parents have lived at the Autumn Leaves of Rockwall for several years, and I am very blessed by the care they have received. The executive director, [Removed], goes above and beyond to make sure that the residents receive the attention they need. She is always friendly and respectful to both the residents and family members. The director of health care,[Removed], also does an exceptional job of meeting the needs of the residents. Each of the other managers have also been very kind and helpful. My dad has grown attached to several of the caregivers. His face lights up when they talk to him. He told me that the staff makes sure he has what he needs, and he really likes the food.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your very kind comments. We are so pleased that you noticed our staff. They are truly the backbone of our communities. Our Life Engagement program is designed to offer personalized memory care activities for every resident. Much education goes selecting and preparing nutritious, tasty meals and we search for caregivers who are genuinely compassionate and loving to our residents.
We're so happy that you and your Father are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

Autumn Leaves gets my recommendation

The staff at this community took good care of my loved one while he was living here. Everyone was nice and they encouraged him to participate in the daily activities. He liked the food and they did accommodate his dietary needs. The community is clean and has a homey feel to it.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

Unhappy Staff

I toured 2 weeks ago. I arrived at shift change apparently. I was greeted by a woman who identified as former sales but could show me around. She left for a few minutes as I was treated to the Administrator berate the staff as lazy and disrespectful. Everyone was in her office. She was discussing how the staff wasn't toileting people. My tour started, all seemed fine. I was introduced to the nurse and an activity director. As employees walked out several discussed how they hated this job, wished "Suzanne "would leave.At the end of the hall 2 more employees discussed how rudely staff is treated. I think if staff is reprimanded it should be in private, not right at the front door. My concern is if staff feels this way , will they take it out on my mother? Patients seemed pleasant, many sleeping all around in chairs, some walking around. I ended my tour. Staff was friendly to me, introduced themselves.

Judy Brown

I’d like to apologize for your disappointing experience while visiting our community. We have already contacted the staff and are taking immediate steps to review the issues you raised.

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your dissatisfaction, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have been in business for more than 17 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

Diverse activities for resideents

My loved one hasn't been there very long, so there are a lot of things I'm still learning. They offer a lot of activities. Everyone on the staff is familiar with the residents and very compassionate. We are both definitely still adjusting. We chose this community because we visited it about a year ago, along with several others. We liked the activities they provide and how compassionate the staff seems.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Our Life Engagement Managers put their hearts into planning and executing our activity program. Our communities are designed with a specific focus on the needs of those diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's disease.

Worth looking at

This is a nice place and the people we met during our tour were friendly. This community is for memory care only and mom did not need as much assistance as this community offers.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting Autumn Leaves of Rockwall and for taking the time to post your kind comments.

This place has a director and a nurse that are very uncaring, the place is dirty, they cannot keep help, the maintenance man and a caregiver have been cooking the food for all the residents and they do not know how to follow the residents individual food cards, they ran out of food the other day,residents that were suppose to get pureed food got regular food and couldn't eat and no one tried to fix it or help them! The caregivers are very frustrated and hate working for the very hateful director thats why they have a new employee every week. They do not change the residents underpants like we were told they would
The nurse takes residents off their meds without telling the family which causes major problems, the nurse is very rude and they very seldom have a nurse in the building! The caregivers were told by director they are not allowed to speak to the family members when they ask if their family member ate their food, etc. They DO NOT give the residents enough fluids during the day. They leave dangerous wheelchair parts and leftover food from snacks laying all over building! They have also had marketers quit because they said quote "the director is a [Removed] case". Do not leave your loved one in their care you will regret it!

Judy Brown

I am deeply sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

As distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

A new Place!

The community was wonderful and so was the staff at Autumn Leaves of Rockwall. The director of the community made sure to answer all of my questions. The grounds look nice and very well kept.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments. We're pleased that our Rockwall community made a good impression on you.

Review of Autumn Leaves-Rockwall, TX

Autumn Leaves of Rockwall, I was very impressed with what I viewed, what I was told, and what I smelled. The people who lived there seemed happy. Their system was structured and time was given. Sherrie [removed]was very personable and sincere (yes, most sales people are), Sherry wants and needs to make a difference in the lives of the elderly.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Great place!

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Rockwall.

Great place, and wonderful caring staff!!

Respectful, caring staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Autumn Leaves! This is the first place I've found where I feel like the staff really "gets" dementia care. They treat the residents with a lot of respect, and they know how to calm down or redirect residents if they get upset. And not only do they provide a lot of support for the residents, they really provide support for their families as well! I really can't say enough good things about them, I highly recommend them!

Could Not Be Better

Autumn Leaves just could not be any better. The entire staff, from the janitorial to the administrative positions, and every staff member in between is just trained on taking care of memory unit residents.

Judy Brown

We’re particularly happy to hear that you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Rockwall.

So far I am very happy with Autumn Leaves of Rockwall.

So far I am very happy with Autumn Leaves of Rockwall. It's clean and the staff is friendly. There don't seem to be any complaints about food, in fact he was losing weight at the old place and seems to be gaining here.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you were pleased with Autumn Leaves of Rockwall.

They are not equipped to handle difficult dementia behaviors.

We looked at this community when we toured. They just didn't seem able to handle the behaviors that come with dementia and Alzheimer's. Unless they are very mild cases. If your loved one has anger or aggression, then they won't be able to handle it.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your comments.

It's very clean, and the staff is wonderful.

It's very clean, and the staff is wonderful. I looked at a lot of different places, and they are right in line with everyone else, pretty competitive for pricing. They are very attentive and responsive. They have activity people during the day to help people with everything. There are definitely more ladies than men here. They are really good with medications, and monitoring that. I have eaten with him, and I wasn't impressed, it was kind of bland. Overall the food is adequate, but it's nothing to write home about. I think it's been a pretty good experience.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words about our community. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

I’m thrilled with the place.

It is immaculate. I want to give them five, five, five, fives all the way down. I really appreciate the way they care for the residents. They treat them respectfully. They go out of their way to reassure them. They don’t argue with them, bug comfort them. I’m thrilled with the place. I’ve been there several times and the food looked wonderful. It’s all home cooked. There is a hair stylist in there! My mother is dressed every day!

Judy Brown

Wow, thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are grateful to our families, like you, who have entrusted their loves ones to our care.

Caring Staff

The staff here is very caring and patient. The nurses are attentive and do whatever they can to make sure that the residents receive any needed medical or dental care. The office staff goes above and beyond to stay in contact with family members and let them know if your loved one needs anything. They have an excellent geriatrician that visits regularly, a podiatrist comes quarterly, and a dentist will also come to the facility to treat the residents. The food is very good, and the caregivers make sure that the residents are clean and bathed.

Downhill

This was a wonderful place, until there was a change in management. It used to be a very loving place, but now it's gone down hill. There is not enough care staff, and there is only 1 housekeeper for 50 people! It's a shame to see this! We are moving my mom this month.

Very nice and attentive, and made me feel like he was going to be in a good place.

The food would be a five, I would say. I feel like they may not have had enough staff at night. We didn't have an issue but it was something I worried about. Sometimes when he would call to go to the bathroom it would take a little while for them to respond. The two ladies that came to evaluate him, were just very nice and attentive, and made me feel like he was going to be in a good place.

Judy Brown

We want you to know that we are grateful that you entrusted your loved one with us.

Very nice looking place!

This community was very nice looking! It was beautiful, and everyone we spoke with during our tour was very friendly. Unfortunately it was out of the price range that we were looking in, but I did recommend it to a friend who ended up placing their loved one here.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community, and for the positive comments. We appreciate your recommendation!