Atria Encinitas - Encinitas, CA

My mom seems to be happy here

My mother is here currently and things seem to be going well. She likes it. She’s told me that the staff is very responsive and she is finding that she’s getting more help here than she was in a previous place. The food is pretty good and the options seem to vary quite a bit. They’re pretty flexible with special order stuff, too. Everything is being kept clean, the common stations are all good, but I think the only thing that she’s had an issue with is the fact that the other residents have pets and sometimes you can smell them in the hallway. But I think it’s clean overall. They have daily activities that they provide like presentations on different subjects, they had a Halloween party, happy hours, games, movies, and video games like a modern bingo equivalent. There is a base price that we pay for the room that she has, but there are different prices based on different levels of care. She’s really happy with everything and overall, I would recommend them.

A homey feel

My only concern with this community is that they only offer one nurse and one medical technician in the evening in the north building. I think there should be more staff members on hand. The staff that work here are patient and compassionate. The north building is smaller and quieter. The food is great and the community is kept well maintained. I would suggest asking a lot of questions before you choose a community.

It's Still A New Experience

My mom is doing great so far being at this community. It is not much of an experience yet but so far, so good for now. The staff have been doing great with all the care and meals.

Okay tour!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for both my mom and dad and the wow factor that I got from other places was just not there. The staff where helpful and made sure to answer any of our questions but I was just not impressed with the property. In the end decision I just wanted a little more for my parents for there new living environment

What a gift senior living can be.

I assisted my very reluctant and stubborn older sister in finding a Senior Living Community. Atria of Encinitas was the first of 9 Senior Living sites we planned to visit over three days. When we arrived Atria of Encinitas, we were first greeted by [Removed], the Executive Director, who was exceptionally understanding and knowledgeable. She led our tour of Atria. On the tour, we found that each person we passed in the hall welcomed us and expressed pleasure in living at Atria and especially expressed happiness in seeing [Removed]. They all had personal conversations with [Removed] and us, and [Removed] was intimately aware of their personal lives and what activities they were involved in that day. My sister was totally excited about the cleanliness and friendliness of the community and decided immediately that she would be excited to live at Atria of Encinitas and she wanted to move in as soon as possible. We are currently in the moving in process and [Removed] and [Removed], the engineering supervisor, have been most helpful and delightful. Our entire family is extremely relived that my sister found such a positive and warm environment.

My Mother Loves It Here

My mother is doing very well here. She really likes it here. So everything is going will, and I pleased with her move here. The community looks great, they do a good job cleanliness. They have a very good staff here. They have activities available for the residents. The meals are decent for the most part. She is safe and being cared for well here. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for us.

Excellent location, very nice facility. Lots of activities and options of things to do. Looking seriously at this one also

Atria gets 5 stars all the way!!!!

The staff at Atria Encinitas is very pleasant and they all know my aunt by name. I had a chance to try the food and it is good, there is also a great variety of choices. We are still working on getting her involved in some of the many activities they offer. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

Very nice community. Nicely locked between UTC and Carlsbad (Scott & Olivia). Met with the General Manager and Emily (toured me). Staff seems carring. No one bedrooms, units seem well laid out (L-shaped rooms make it feel like there is a seating area and bedroom area). Central courtyard ... lots of pets.

Everything About This Place Is Superior

They do not need any improvements. From the start, they allowed us to remodel the interior of my loved one's apartment and I would have to say that everything about the place is superior and they are loving and caring.

Visited and not at the top of list at this time.
Enjoyed the tour but facilities seemed to be a bit outdated compared to others at that price range.

Big thumbs up!

Excellent decision for my Mom, she has met some very nice residents and raves about the staff being so friendly. I would recommend Atria Encinitas to anyone who is thinking about a nice residence for an elderly parent of loved one...

really good

The sales team was really good at working with our needs and contacting me when a room was available. Great communication, and they have been a pleasure to work with.

My brother is settled and doing very ...

My brother is settled and doing very well at The Atria Encinitas. We're satisfied with their services. I wish to have all calls stopped.

Encinitas community

Very tiny rooms and definitely an older facility.
We did not prefer it for Mom although it was more affordable than some other places.

Kate Vance

Thank you for coming in for a visit and providing feedback. Though we did not end up being the perfect fit for you here at Encinitas, we would love to share information about our other great communities in the area that might be! Please feel free to reach out to us directly via [removed] including “Atria Encinitas” in your subject line so we may quickly connect you to the right people. We wish you the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Great first impression

Absolutely sensational. Everyone on the here team has been tremendously friendly and service oriented. Thanks so much

Wonderful place - very caring.

The staff from top to bottom is amazing. Everyone is so courteous and willing to help, They go above and beyond what could be expected. We are very happy.

Friendly staff, nice place!

The staff is wonderful, and the place is clean. They also provide a high level of care and offer a fair amount of activities. I would definitely move my grandmother here if needed in the future.

Very happy

My loved one really likes it there. We started with respite and we hoped our loved one would want to stay and she has. The food is pretty good – a couple of things were a little bland, but think that’s normal. There is a small outside area. I thought this one was the best of the ones I looked at. They have snacks available all day long.

Great choice and value

We were thrilled with our tour of Atria. We found the staff to be warm & engaging and the residents seemed truly content & happy. I have made at least 12 visits to Atria in the past few weeks & continue to be pleased with our decision. The staff is friendly & accommodating & go out of their way to engage new residents. The residents are warm & go out of their way to welcome you & tell you how happy they are at Atria. Many comment on how good the food is, which is rare to find/hear.

Great staff, interesting community

Atria is a very interesting place. However, knowing people who have lived here and passed on, I'd say this is a quiet little bedroom community. We're near the Del Mar race track so there's quite a bit of a traffic situation during the year and it gets thicker every year. I've been in San Diego for 30, almost 40 years it was a very nice, quiet place, a place you could have a picnic in if you will and now it's a small, booming city. The people who work here are absolutely fantastic, they have a high degree of emotional understanding of older people, I was trained in that. I have a PhD in it and it behooves me to sit and watch the people who serve the food, the pills, mow the lawn, things like that. This is a group of happy people. We have people from foreign countries who amaze me that they can come here and not know a word of English and within a week can come here and speak English excellently, it's fabulous. Most of us our either in wheelchairs or walkers, very few people walk on their own without at least a cane. As far as personalities, I'm very much a loaner, however I've decided to mix a little bit to understand what goes on in these type of places. Out of the 80 or 90 so people here, there's one man here I absolutely do not get along with so I avoid him, whatever personality you had before will be more so when you're older.

Wonderful!

I don't know how they can provide those sevices for $3000 a month. It's amazing. They are so attentive and the food is wonderful. The activites are diversified and the people running them seem really nice. The climate is wonderful and it's close to the beach and freeways. It feels like one big family when you're there. I'm sure it's more expensive than others but I still can't believe they provide what they do for that price. We haven't been there a long time, but it's been wonderful.

floorplans are very, very small, with...

floorplans are very, very small, with a wet bar.

Atria Encinitas offers older adults a comfortable, vibrant senior living community. Residents enjoy nearby shopping, beaches and attractions, as well as a spacious courtyard with colorful gardens and welcoming lounge and common areas for spending time with friends.

Free from the concerns of maintaining a home, residents enjoy ample time to indulge in whatever hobbies or pastimes they like. We encourage active lifestyles by offering a monthly calendar of social events and other opportunities. Housekeeping, maintenance, anytime dining and local transportation are provided, and professional staff are available 24 hours a day to provide the right amount of discreet support.

Our professional, compassionate employees are dedicated to upholding some of the highest quality standards in the industry, making Atria Encinitas an outstanding option.

License #374600344