Oakmont of Stockton - Stockton, CA

Thank you to the Executive Director and her team and The Caregivers and

To Whom It May Concern,
I am not one to write reviews but I think a few things need to be said to help those who are in a situation like mine. We moved Mom into Atria Bayside Landing after years of trying to navigate caregiving in home between hiring and helping with family. Once I walked through those doors, I never looked back. I toured 8 yes 8 senior living communities in Stockton and chose the best for Mom. The Executive Director [Name removed] , helped me through every step of the process from start to finish. She showed me around the community, completed agreement with me, answered all of my many many many questions and has responded to my emails within minutes at all hours of the night. Thank you. Next, the manintenance team, when we moved into the apartment they helped us set things up, the carpets were brand spanking new, as was the paint and furnishings and details. So clean. The caregivers especially [Name removed] and [Name removed] are so sweet and have taken to Mom. They help her with dignity and I could not ask for a better place.

Outstanding Community and Care

I am very very happy with the care from the excellent staff who are the best. The community is very clean and we like that they do a good job of cleaning her room. They have a restaurant that has the best foom and the servers are friendly and keep updated on their meal need. They have great activities she loved being able to get out on the small trips away from the community. We would highly recommend everything about this community for the outstanding value and top care for other families

Best of the Best!

My loved one is having a wonderful stay at Atria! The staff are just marvelous and they take great care of my loved one. The food is great as well. Everything is going fabulously, and we have no complaints whatsoever about the facility!

I am not impressed with the administrative staff

The kitchen and support staff has been nice and helpful. I have not been impressed with the administrative staff. They have been misleading, not forthright and giving me corporate jargon. We have run into some billing issues already and I have not had much luck correcting this. The food is ok. They did not clean my loved ones carpet before she moved in.

We feel comfortable with this community

The staff are wonderful. They are supportive and encouraging. They are working with my aunt to help her improve and they show her respect. The entire staff are professional and quick to respond. The menu looks very good. They offer a lot of activities and outings. The community is clean and well maintained. I can tell the residents are the most important people to them and I would recommend this community.

Always Encouraging and Available Staff

The theme here is if a call button is pushed be there within 10 minutes. They have been prompt when needed and my mom's apartment has call buttons in every room of her apartment. The only issue is that the elevator is far from her and it gets hard at times. Since moving in, I have seem craft projects, exercising, Mojito happy hour; if okay in medical records, and performers. She loves her meals, breakfast is served all day and she likes that. There is variety and daily specials. I feel better knowing that she is safe with a staff member there through the nigh, she feels safe too. They have a safe and beautiful courtyard that has a great landscape and secure. Everyone is nice and helpful. I picked this because this is where I would want to go too. They are recommendable but it is expensive.

Not your standard senior living community!

So far they're wonderful.She is very active at the community and participates often. We went to pick her up the other day and she was busy with yoga and aroma therapy. It doesn't look like the standard old folks home and that's why we like it. It very close to our home and we like that because if she needs something we can be right there. My mom said they offer an alternative menu if you don't like what they offer nut there is an additional charge. She loves the desserts and has gained weight since moving in. She's in a studio and it's actually pretty large.

needs improvement on menu

they need to improve on their menu and give change on the lunch and dinner meals instead of the same food every week

Kate Vance

Thank you for reaching out. I'll be sure to share your feedback. I also welcome you to join our next monthly Food For Thought meeting where we discuss dining preferences and upcoming menus directly with our chef.

A beautiful place to call home!

Atria Bayside Landing is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Senior Living! It is classy..serene, but most of all warm and welcoming!
It is my personal experience that the staff is very dedicated & caring with the individuals entrusted into their care. They know each of the residents by name, and treat them as part of their own family!

It is definitely a place that our family members are proud to call home!!!

Definitely worth taking a look!

I had heard quite a bit about Atria when looking for a place for my great grandmother. She currently lives at a different facility and it was just too hard having her so far away. I am really glad looked into it! The people were so nice, and the food smelled wonderful. The people who live there say they have things to do all day which is great.

Touring The Community

This was a beautiful and clean looking community when I came for a tour. My tour guide was good at being thorough with the tour. I liked the program they have for the residents. I thought they did a very good job, we have to think about what we need.

Atria BAYSIDE LANDING- Thank you

This review is for Atria BAYSIDE LANDING. Atria Bayside Landing is hands down a 5 star community. I can not speak for other reviewers that may review other Atria communities on this site but the community Atria Bayside Landing is well worth a visit. I started my search over a year ago and met with their lovely sales director. She kept in contact with me over that year and continued to kindly encourage me to throughout the process of my search. I knew in my heart that nothing compared because my initial tour there was so great but it costs money to live there and I wanted to really mull it over. I finally did make the move and it is worth every penny-- I am sorry I waited because I am now enjoying life with friendly companions, really gourmet food, fun things to do (if I want to) and in seriously beautiful surroundings. Thank you Atria BAYSIDE LANDING! 5 Stars from this old guy.

Great Tour!!

Atria Bayside Landing is a wonderful community. The tour guide was able to explain all the paperwork properly. They offer a variety of meals. During the tour my sister was offered a complimentary meal and she liked it. The community was clean and organized.

Exemplary staff, wonderful community!

Atria Bayside Landing was wonderful! The whole family thought so. My Aunt got to pick her own room out of three available, she was in a studio and it was the perfect size. She was very happy with it and loved it. She was able to have the afternoon sun come in the windows. She had a good feeling about where she was and the other residents were so friendly and would come up and introduce themselves, everyone was on a first name basis. It felt like home. My Aunt was very picky and she was pleasantly happy there. The staff was exemplary! Very friendly and accommodating from the first time we went on the tour of the community. They would go out of their way to check on my aunt and make sure she was happy, to see if she wanted to go outside to the courtyard, since she was wheelchair bound. We were thrilled to see that there was a person who handled the activities, had a schedule of the upcoming activities, there was a variety, lectures, discussions. That doesn't happen with many places. ANd they would also let her brother participate and play poker as well. They had good food choices. I can see myself moving there in the future.
Unfortunately, my ant was only there a short time before she passed.
I would recommend the security lock box be down lower for those in a wheelchair. Also if they were to add a skilled nursing unit that would be great.
My aunt had been somewhere else before Atria Bayside and the other place was twice as much money and not nearly as nice or as many activities and they did not have their priorities right.

Five Stars

They are very very good about getting her out and involved in activities. The only issue I have is that they build it as an eat-anytime-place, but according to my mother is that, yes the kitchen is open, but the way they serve makes it feel like they don't like serving at certain times, like they are rude. They also said all of their employees carry pads so they can communicate with hard-of-hearing residents, but that's not the case.

Katy Miller

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We’ve shared your mother’s concerns with our community leadership team to find welcome you to reach us directly at [removed].

I called to ask prices for a 1 bedroom before I made the appointment. I was quoted 500.00 less than the actual price when I showed up for the tour. I was told on the phone that the app. Fee would also be wave, but during the tour I was told that I would have to pay an app fee. It was over 2000.00.. I don't recall the exact amount, but it is ridiculous. No amount of paper work is worth that. They should pay me for having to fill out the papers. I was totally turned off by the tour guide/ male Lin/ salesman. There were so many conflicts between what I was told on the phone and what the tour guide told me. I was certainly and purposely misled.

Kate Vance

Thank you for reaching out to us about your experience with Atria Bayside Landing. We’re sorry to hear about your frustration, so please know your feedback is very valuable to us. We’d like to learn more about your visit so we can continue to improve our community tour experience. If you’re open to continuing the conversation, please contact us at [removed].

New Living

Overall Atria Bayside Landing is good place for senior's to have a small community that they could enjoy. It's been over month since my dad went there to live. His social skills have change a lot, very out going, made more friends and he likes living there. Everyone is very attentive to each resident that lives there, making sure they are well taken care of during day or night.

I returned home from touring this community and others. It has been a long day. It is quite elegant but very warm and home- like at the same time. I am planning on moving to this area to be closer to 2 of my children in the next 6 months and although I am very nervous about making the transition, I felt better after meeting with this community today. I put my name on the wait list for an apartment because they were sold out.

5 Stars

My father lives at Bayside Landing community. He has a very large One bedroom apartment. I visit him weekly and am so happy that he is able to have the quality of life that he does in this wonderful facility. You can't put a price on his happiness but it is worth every penny.

Beyond Excellence

The Food was top notch. The chef made this bacon wrap scallops for a happy hour and Wow so tender and the flavor was intense! Staff was I like family to the residents. I have been to multiple senior living communities and Atria goes above and beyond for there residents and there guest.

Don't Walk, Run to Atria

I looked at every single community in Stockton. I have lived in this town for over 85 years and I had no desire to move. Bayside Landing is hands down the best community with reasonable pricing that a senior could ask for. TRUST ME. I looked at them all! The staff members are caring, kind and discreet. There are many staff members who have been at the community since it opened 15 years ago! That speaks volumes. Aron, the marketing director is amazing. The nurse is top notch. The chef makes the best food. Read my lips RESTAURANT DINING. I am one happy gal. Thank you.

My Experience

I want to share our experience to help others. The Atria Bayside Landing was first on the list as far as great reviews. I would like to add our pleased outcome.

To begin a relationship with any business agency that will play such a role in a family member's life, it is one of careful inspection & thoughtfulness. These days, integrity most times falls short when doing business with people (this is sad). However, Atria offers high integrity with it's wonderful staff. Almost seemingly too good to be true because how can people be this nice all the time? But they are! The marketing director, Aron, is the most genuine, caring and helpful business person I have met. From day one, she has been giving of her time and attention. Her answering & offering of answers to all our questions have superseded that of our own idea. She has remained in constant communication with me regarding our upcoming move for mom. The integrity continues to pour out with the business rep, Patricia & the front greeter, Elaine, the head nurse, Cameron seems very thorough as he crosses t's & dots i's prior to moms entry to her private studio suite and our waitress at lunch is pleasantly personable.

Our family has been invited to their Thanksgiving lunch & I hear they will send a Christmas brunch invitation as well. The thoughtfulness as a whole is surprisingly amazing & comforting. The activity director is a bubble of energy & smiles. The campus is an oasis...really, to be in Stockton, the location is in the business district area with a promenade, lake, bike trails and big trees. The courtyard does not fall short of the surroundings either w/ pergolas, fountains and a large path between the foliage. They can have small pets!

I just cannot say enough about Atria thus far. The food is delicious, as they allowed us to have lunch on our tour the first day, along with our gift bag of treats from the chef.

We very much look forward to this adventure with mom's new independence. Atria staff care for the residents, down to the different artwork throughout the areas of living. Mom has been in one other 'assisted living facility' & it cannot compete with the abundance we feel from Atria.

It truly is a gift from God that we have this opportunity.

Beautiful Place

They weren't secure enough for my mother. It's a place for people who aren't going to wander off. It's a beautiful place. If you can afford it, it's wonderful. It just wasn't right for my mother.

What a wonderful community!...

What a wonderful community! The staff and residents were so friendly and helpful. It is a beautiful setting with an excellent dining room and good food. The apartments were very spacious and would make it easy to adjust to living there.

Nice offerings of activities. safer l...

Nice offerings of activities. safer location in stockton

Meet w/director. She was great & inf...

Meet w/director. She was great & informative. Patty was very patient & understanding of our situation. This tour was excellent with beautiful open plan units as well. Staff friendly and residents too. This facility is a 5 star rating!

At Oakmont of Stockton, you’ll live with elegance and sophistication, with the security of a helping hand that’s always there. Keep fit at the on-site wellness center and physical therapy studio, and enjoy frequent outings to theaters, museums and parks. Oakmont of Stockton is conveniently located in the beautiful Brookside development, a safe and desirable location in Stockton, surrounded by several man-made lakes, a championship golf course and miles of wide, tree-lined walking paths.