Arbor House of Garland - Garland, TX

• Weekly Houskeeping
  • Transportation
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living

Rooms too small. Too few residents and rent high for what you get.

Robin Medders

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for touring our community.
Have a blessed day!

They were open to all my questions

While looking for a place for my loved one, I was given a list of recommendations to call and tour. A few people actually gave me good reviews on this facility. I was provided good information and I was conversing with one of the representatives that were very open to answering all of my questions versus some other locations that I was trying to work with. It made me feel comfortable knowing more information and getting answers to the questions that I had. The staff team here is good at keeping us updated, they offer a lot of different activities that even the residents’ families can participate in, and they involve my loved one. Everyone there is very friendly and welcoming. The activities that they offer are regularly posted on the calendar to keep everyone updated. They have things like exercise programs, word games, and crafts. The cleaning team is good at keeping everything organized and debris free. I know that they take out the trash every day or every other day and assist with the laundry every third day. My loved one tells me that the food that they serve is good and she likes it. The menu changes daily and the tenants get vegetable and fruits throughout the day so they are getting their nutrition. All in all this is a great facility with professional staff.

Robin Medders

Thank you so much! Arbor House is very appreciative of your positive feedback. Robin Medders, Executive Director.

Caring, Thoughtful Staff

My sister is doing very well here in this community. This community is working out well, and I'am very satisfied with her move here. She is safe, and in great hands. They have an extremely thoughtful, caring staff. They are taking great care of her. The community is well-kept whenever I visit. They do provide nice meals, and offer good activities for the residents. I have already recommended this community to my friends, and highly recommend it to anyone.

Robin Medders

Thank you so much for you kind words. We are so pleased to hear everything is going well with mom!

Executive Director

Things are not going very well!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and things have not been going the best for her. The staff are very organized and the management have been difficult to work with. The quality of the food has been poor and my mother is not impressed with it. I also am disappointed in the lack of activities they have for the residents throughout the week. The community is a newer one so I am hoping they get a grip on things sooner than later.

Robin Medders

We are extremely sorry things are not going well. Steven Lee , Executive Director is available at anytime to discuss concerns your mother or you may have. Arbor House strives in making everyone happy.

Did not like the pricing structure

We really liked this community a lot. It is a brand new facility it's decorated very nice nothing out of place extremely clean. The director is very personable and the staff is friendly and helpful. I liked the options that were given however what I did not like was the pricing structure it was based on the tiering system. The staff does their own evaluation of the resident's needs and the staff bases what tier they fall into with no input from the family.

Robin Medders

We are extremely excited that you enjoyed visiting and touring Arbor House. However, I am afraid you may have been misinformed on how evaluations are done. I would love the opportunity to speak with you to make sure the information you have is correct. Evaluations are done with input from the potential resident and family. We at Arbor House feel no one knows a potential resident more than themselves and loved ones. Please feel free to contact our Marketing Director, Robin directly @ [removed].

Short time care for my husband

We like the care at this community. The staff was nice and caring.My husband was not here very long, but it was a good experience. We like that this community. They menu was appealing. The community has activities that are offered for the residents that want to a participant. I would recommend the care of this community for the care of a loved one.

Robin Medders

We are glad you had a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for your kind words.

We were looking a Assisted Living/Memory care close by. They were very welcoming and informed us on may things. We had to put dad in the Memory Care after all. They were very helpful in the adjustment to this new part of our lives.

Robin Medders

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for choosing Arbor House of Garland.

Assisted Living
Arbor House Assisted Living is about personal freedom and choices. You can choose more than just an apartment ... you choose to live in the carefree, comforts of home while maintaining your dignity and independence.

Memory Care
We specialize in caring for those who are walking the journey with a dementia causing disease such as Alzheimer's. We are committed to supporting both the individual with the diagnosis and all those affected by it.