The best place in existence

Starting with the staff being a 3:1 ratio of nurse per patients, the care is exceptional , most of the staff has been very caring and sympathetic to patients and the manager Ali is an absolute delight, always flexible, reasonable helpful honest and pleasant always and they will bend over backwards to help either residents or their family at anytime Whether resident is vomiting, has diarrhea or any other illness the staff always remains sweet and very calm. Also i was informed this place was the only one of its kind ever to be accepted by the Long Term Health Board

Review of Anne's Place Alzheimer's / Memory Care in San Marcos, CA

clean and very nice; little small, but great people, very accommodating.

one available room but too ...

one available room but too small for her furniture!

Really Nice Lady

I thought it was too small of a house for the amount of people that were in the house and there were lots of curves. My mother is blind so I really needed there to be a straight shot to the bathroom and the kitchen. The lady that runs it is a really really nice lady but it was just a little bit like a maze for my mom. It was also a little bit more expensive than I planned on.

Really Caring People

There are not a lot of activities. As far as i know, they had a birthday party and someone come in and do some singing. Other than that I haven't seen many. They watch tv.

I just think that they're really caring people and they really just want the best for everybody. It's a really nice place. My mom is doing well there.

Close to Harlan/Brookdale, but privat...

Close to Harlan/Brookdale, but private room is very small. I like the parallel bars for daily walking practice. Residents seem happy and well-cared for.

The place was clean and neat. The ca...

The place was clean and neat. The caregivers seemed nice. Spoke to a resident who likes being there. Loved the Director! I do not think it is a right fit because there are three hospice patients and my mother-in-law would not have many people to talk to.