The Angela Jane Pavilion - Philadelphia, PA

The Angela Jane Pavilion - Philadelphia, PA has yet not published prices.

Angela Jane Subacute Services is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Specialized Services: Wound Care/Wound Vac,Orthotics/Prosthetic Training,IV Therapy,Tracheotomy Care,Pain Management, Cardiac Rehabilitation,TPN.We strive to provide quality care, in a warm and comfortable setting. At the Angela Jane Pavilion, we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs to make the transition to home more attainable.

Hell on earth!

The Angela Jane Pavilion may have a nice looking rehab center & clean looking facility. But as the saying goes, Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. This is a typical nursing home.
The in-house living care in this place is a JOKE! The aids, nurses (read: LPNs, the RNs have very little to no patient interactions!) and very few RNs are actually staffed, doctors (read: doctors who treat based on a patient’s chart, rather than walking room to room and physically looking at the patient) and the rest of the staff are very rude. Long patient waiting times when call bells are rung, do to short staffing. The 11pm-7am staff is extremely rude when a patient asks for help.

How do I know this, I had to spend every night with my mother while she was there for 4 weeks.
The staff will be all smiles and friendly when family is present. Once family leaves the staff changes their tune.

DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT send a loved one here!

Mixed Experience

My mom has been her twice after hospital stays. The first time was a very positive experience. They did a phenomenal job. The second time, I thought that they tried to discharge her before she was quite ready, and I wasn't happy about that. The stays were a year apart, so they might have changed management in that time.