Meridian of Anaheim - Anaheim, CA has yet not published prices.

Take a look

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The person that took us on tour was nice. This community seemed to offer some nice activities and they have a movie theater room. This community just did not seem to be what we were looking for.

Really Nice Tour

This is a really nice community, and our tour of it went very well. It was too expensive for our budget overall.

My opinion!!

I did not get a feeling this community would work for us. I was not as impressed as I was with some other communities. The community was clean and the people I met were nice.

newly remodeled. nice staf...

newly remodeled. nice staff and residents

My mom and I toured this property and...

My mom and I toured this property and met with Chad Ormsby, Executive Director. Then we were introduced to Jeffrey Martinez, Community Relations Manager, both men are so warm and very caring! They really love what they do and care about the Resident that live at this property! We were impressed from the moment we walked in the property.....recently remodeled and very CLEAN, employees and residents were very friendly!! Rooms and bathrooms are very nice size. Library, game room, theatre nicely decorated and at home feeling. My 91 year old mom moved in the next and is living on the 3rd floor which is the Independent Living floor. She LOVES it and can't say enough about how delicious the food is for every meal! She is a very picky eater but is eating all three meals every day! She was not eating well living alone and was lonely, staying in bed until 11:00 am most days! She is now up at 8:30 am as she doesn't want to miss breakfast and do the exercise class! She plays games, goes on outings, attends social events and is adding years to her life!! In just two weeks I've seen her come alive and she looks so much happier! I am not worried about her now that she has a new HOME!! This has been a great decision for all of us! Thank you, Meridian Gardens of Anaheim formally Anaheim Village.

Great community

We heard the commercial for A Place for Mom on the radio and called. They recommend Anaheim Village and once we toured the community we liked it. The community is just wonderful the people are very friendly and helpful. We are very pleased with them.

Warm, Clean, and Inviting

The staff here was very nice and just great to work with. We looked a 3 other places and Anaheim Village just stood out among the rest. When we toured right away we liked it. It is a brand new community. It was a very warm, clean, and inviting community that just provided a very home like feeling. We were not able to stay at this community because of the distances but if it was closer to home we would have. We were really pleased with Anaheim Village and would recommend it to anyone.

Anaheim Village is the senior living community of choice in North Orange County, offering mature adults a lifestyle that is satisfying, secure, and active. Our surroundings and environment offer the opportunity to appreciate the advantages that comes from a superior quality of life.

Enjoy the comforts of home while having peace of mind know staff is available 24 hours a day. Best of all you will enjoy the finer things in life while our staff takes care of the chores of cooking, cleaning, laundry and transportation. For residents who need a little help with their daily routine but want to maintain their independence, we offer varying degrees of assisted living services. Personal care assistance is available 24 hours a day. In everything we do, our residents’ needs are our top priority.
You’ll enjoy restaurant style dining, delicious and nutritious meals and snacks. Our cheerful staff serves your menu selections in a pleasant ambience.

We believe leisure time should enhance your life. Our Activity Director works with each resident to develop activities to meet individual needs, whether shopping, exercise, dining out, painting, arts and crafts, music concerts, discussions, games or movies! Whatever it is, we shall develop it with you.