Pacifica Senior Living Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara, CA

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The lady that was our tour guide was pleasant and patient with all our questions, as well as informative. We enjoyed out tour, and are certainly giving thought to placing our family member in this community!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Staff has always been excellent.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Great location everyone is attentive to my grandma! Looks very professional and cozy!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The staff members were informative & knowledgeable. Great place I could see my loved one.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Very comforting! As I toured Alexander court, I felt welcomed.

Not Welcoming Atmosphere

I took a tour of this place and found that it looks and feels like a prison. For the safety of residents door and entry ways are locked. The rooms are private but have to share a toilet and sink. I was showed a shower down the hall but it was still under construction. I preferred a private shower/bathroom for Mom.

Pacifica Senior Living

We'd like the opportunity to speak with you, so if you're willing, please contact our community at [removed]

A very nice place

They are very kind to our loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your 5 star positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

I already indicated I found many good things about Alexander Court. It is one that definitely is on my list as a possibility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review.

Great job! !

I am very pleased with the administration keeping me up to date on how my family member is doing. I also received an activity newsletter which details what they offer. The nurse also keeps me abreast on how & when my family member has a doctors appointment & the results of the visit.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Cathy, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Alexander Court Memory Care.

Alexander Court was very helpful in moving my aunt into their facility from a rehab center. Thank you.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Alexander Court Memory Care. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Alexander Court. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are friendly. My only complaint is that they seem to be a little understaffed during the evening/night hours.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Loving Them!

We are loving them! There could be some minor improvements in the care services and communication aspects, but they are great! My loved one eats well there, and that could be because meal times are also very social. We are pleasantly surprised! Our loved one is really happy and comfortable there. They were at very good price, and exactly the location we were looking for. Very good choice!

Great!

They are great, fantastic! The best thing is that their staff is friendly and caring, but there have been a couple hidden costs that I didn't know about going into it, so that's the downside. They have a variety of activities, family events and crafts and that type of thing. They have memory care, and that's where he's at now.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review.

Very nice. One of the rooms in the b...

Very nice. One of the rooms in the back would accomodate my mother's smoking but it is pretty far from the main building. Location is good.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review.

Residents of Alexander Court Senior Living thrive in amenity-rich surroundings that are combined with sophisticated programming. We take a Sensory Integration approach to memory care.

This program encourages residents to participate, enhances their sense of joy, accomplishment and satisfaction, and promotes their physical, emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing using a Holistic Approach. Residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia will find that memory loss is no barrier to quality of life at Alexander Court Senior Living.

Our community is uniquely suited to care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia in a specially designed and secured community. It is dedicated to memory care and is comprised of a large living room, dining areas, and outdoor courtyards to provide a home-like environment.

Our memory support community is a cheerful yet soothing environment. Residents will experience the safety of a secure courtyard and purpose-driven programming.

Please contact us today for a free tour!