Aging Well Home Care - Riverside, CA

Looks are deceiving

Bad, dirty, lazy, unprofessional, stinky. Send your loved ones else where. If they have to work to hard to care for your loved one they will evict them at anytime of the day, even if it's at 4:30am on Christmas eve, and make up lies about your loved one. Caregiver [Removed] (the one and only caregiver)was the laziest. She would wash like every 2 weeks for my mom. I always had to be taking supplies to her, such as rubber gloves bed liners, etc. The kitchen was always dirty, food on the floor, papers and trash. They charge us 4100.00 for my mom to stay there 1 month and cared for her 2 weeks and evicted her on Christmas Eve. Parkview Hospital was a witness and reported them to the State for treating my mother the way they did. Terrible! Don't believe the pictures you see on their website.

Wasn't Impressed

My tour of this faculty was decent. It is a nice community, but I wasn't very impressed. The staff and everybody was kind and friendly. The rooms were smaller then I expected. I didn't really see any residents, which was pretty odd. It just was not the community for me, but it is a nice community.

So far so good

The care giver that they sent has been very friendly and very caring. So far so good. I can't rate the cleanliness or activities because it is not applicable. They send a care giver to my home. I can't rate the value because I'm not sure about the cost. So far my experience with Aging Well Home Care has been very good. Everything has been going well. I haven't had any issues or concerns. This is a nice agency.

Busy street, not locked gat...

Busy street, not locked gates, nice home and staff. Private bathrooms.