My husbands stay

I need to place my husband in an assisted living facility as a respite stay as I went away on business. He recently just had a knee replacement and I could not leave him alone, he needed around-the-clock care. The administrative staff went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were answered and that my husband would be in the best hands he came in for a 4-week respite and I must say he had absolutely zero complaints, as a younger man I was a little nervous please and come in and assisted living even if it was just for a short period of stay and he absolutely had a blast, from the wide range of activities to the excellent cooking done by the chefs in the building he will definitely be returning there again for his next surgery recuperation they also mentioned to me that they have a home care which I may be needing to utilize. All the staff there were very attentive of my husband's needs in regards to his recent knee surgery I would recommend this place to anyone.

Nestled in the serene landscape of historic Princeton, Acorn glen offers a unique and stately residence for those individuals accustomed to distinctive living. We strive to provide a community that welcomes visits from family and friends and invites our residents to sustain their dignified and active lifestyles.

At Acorn Glen, we understand that your privacy and independence are to be respected and your possessions are to be treasured. Whether you choose to live in our elegant studio apartment, our one bedroom with den, or our stately two-bedroom suite, you are encouraged to bring your own furniture and mementos. Here you will be surrounded by a lifetime of your own wonderful memories.

A lushly wooded, sloped 10-acre site surrounded by 100-year old trees will welcome you. Our terrace overlooks a flowing rock and boulder stream offering expansive views with emphasis on natural light.

The Village is a separate, specially designed neighborhood of 12 suites within Acorn Glen. Expanded services that support Alzheimer's disease and memory impairment are the cornerstone of the Village. Comprehensive "way finding" features, a country style kitchen, walking path and specialized programming will support and encourage our residents to continue to find fulfillment in their daily lives.