Review of A Loving Place - Vacaville, CA

Where do I begin On the bright side the location of this facility is in a nice part of Vacaville. However I never met Goldie the property owner. In fact I waited for about a half hour until Robert the property manager arrived from a grocery run. This facility is for men only as far as I could tell and has no vacancies. I followed Robert to a second property that is for women only and also is filled. I could not get any real information about these facilities so I can only go by my experience with the visit which was less than desirable.

Excellent place!

It is excellent. My mother is so much better here. This place is excellent!

Our facility is located in very quite and nice Foxboro neighborhood.The home has gone through an extensive improvements to not only bring it in line with state and local requirements, but to also provide an environment which is enriching and comfortable for the residents.Our facility is close to park,shopping,churches and medical facilities.

A Loving Place is truly a place where you'll feel welcome and want to call home.