|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Review of A Loving Place - Vacaville, CA
Where do I begin On the bright side the location of this facility is in a nice part of Vacaville. However I never met Goldie the property owner. In fact I waited for about a half hour until Robert the property manager arrived from a grocery run. This facility is for men only as far as I could tell and has no vacancies. I followed Robert to a second property that is for women only and also is filled. I could not get any real information about these facilities so I can only go by my experience with the visit which was less than desirable.
It is excellent. My mother is so much better here. This place is excellent!
From the Office
Our facility is located in very quite and nice Foxboro neighborhood.The home has gone through an extensive improvements to not only bring it in line with state and local requirements, but to also provide an environment which is enriching and comfortable for the residents.Our facility is close to park,shopping,churches and medical facilities.
A Loving Place is truly a place where you'll feel welcome and want to call home.